**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yep, I have one with the box clasp. The other guy asking about it can feel free to search for my old pics in here with it.

I believe those are machine made...i had a "handmade" 5mm from Daniels before turned out it was machine made still looked good though.

Just closing the loop here... reached out to Rey's and they only do handmade 5.5mm and up. It sounds like they sometimes will have inventory on smaller mm available, but they were clear those are machine made (at least at this time). However, confirmed they specialize in 5.5mm and up for handmade. Although I wasn't able to get the smaller mm I wanted from them - but they were very helpful and very fast with the responses. Great communication from them so if I ever need a larger mm handmade, I will be reaching back out to Rey's. No affiliation to them btw - but impressed by how helpful they were.

Yep, I have one with the box clasp. The other guy asking about it can feel free to search for my old pics in here with it.

This new NT format makes it hard to search for pics. Wish I could figure it out, would love to see all the pics in 1 place. Thanks!

Any Filipinos in here? Going to the phillipines and need help on where i should cop jewelery lol. I posted before, but maybe someone new will read this.

I figured for my budget I'm just getting a 3mm 24 rope chain. Unless I can get a thicker rope chain cheaper.

Any Filipinos in here? Going to the phillipines and need help on where i should cop jewelery lol. I posted before, but maybe someone new will read this.

I figured for my budget I'm just getting a 3mm 24 rope chain. Unless I can get a thicker rope chain cheaper.
Get a layover in thailand and cop there.

Get a layover in thailand and cop there.

if i could i would lol. not going for vacation. some family stuff. i will have extra time to get jewelery there and thats it. my dad said it might be like half the price there compared to here.

I took a 18k 41 gram Franco to a local jewelry store and the slimy Latino guy running the place said he could give me $400 bucks . I smiled and said I'll just keep it

Last edited:
Anyone ever experience their gold turning red/purple? I had a 14k rope and the backs of my earrings turn reddish/black. Pretty sure it has something to do with my leaving it in the cleaner all day...

Anyway I had a jewelers do what looked like a reverse rhodium plating on it or something... I dunno, but the solution he dipped it in caused it to kinda foam up and it came right off. Pretty sure the solution was charged as he wrapped the chain on a metal bar or something then dipped it.

Anyway, my chain most affected now is two tone, so I'm not sure if doing this will remove the rhodium from the white links.

if i wear my chains a lot there is some black dirt under the links.... its just dirt i guess from your skin... but the jeweler can clean this off easily and makes it look brand new... they do mines for free since i copped from them

Anyone ever experience their gold turning red/purple? I had a 14k rope and the backs of my earrings turn reddish/black. Pretty sure it has something to do with my leaving it in the cleaner all day...

Anyway I had a jewelers do what looked like a reverse rhodium plating on it or something... I dunno, but the solution he dipped it in caused it to kinda foam up and it came right off. Pretty sure the solution was charged as he wrapped the chain on a metal bar or something then dipped it.

Anyway, my chain most affected now is two tone, so I'm not sure if doing this will remove the rhodium from the white links.

it's quite possible thats not real gold

Idk sounds like plated gold

I'm well aware that everyone in here making that part time footlocker manger money. Driving teslas with 100k on they necks. I know b

I wear an 18k micro kufi Jesus from IF all day every day. I do wear it on a thicker franco than IF sends. Yes they are overpriced. however at the micro size, and wanting new, you cannot find a Jesus that looks right outside of IF.

First post in here, seen you guys talking about micro Jesus pendants. Not really into jewelry like that or being flashy, but it's something I'd like to purchase one day.

@egaroc1 I remember you having a nice setup, what are the measurements on your chain and pendant?

Idk sounds like plated gold

It's not plated... it's "solid" 14k. I'll have to ask the bench jeweler what the hell he did the next time we have a show, but to me it looked like rhodium plating... but obviously to the opposite effect. Also I want to know if they can just rhodium plate the white parts of my chain and not the entire thing...

This new NT format makes it hard to search for pics. Wish I could figure it out, would love to see all the pics in 1 place. Thanks!
word, soo much great pics were displaced when the last switch was made.
It's not plated... it's "solid" 14k. I'll have to ask the bench jeweler what the hell he did the next time we have a show, but to me it looked like rhodium plating... but obviously to the opposite effect. Also I want to know if they can just rhodium plate the white parts of my chain and not the entire thing...
this has to be nearly 100% possible cause there are two and three tone pieces and of course prongs that are white on yellow pieces. I think they do it with a pen.

I wear an 18k micro kufi Jesus from IF all day every day. I do wear it on a thicker franco than IF sends. Yes they are overpriced. however at the micro size, and wanting new, you cannot find a Jesus that looks right outside of IF.

What size Franco you got in it now. I wanna see how it looks. I got a micro from IF also. Was planning on getting a bigger Franco

First post in here, seen you guys talking about micro Jesus pendants. Not really into jewelry like that or being flashy, but it's something I'd like to purchase one day.

@egaroc1 I remember you having a nice setup, what are the measurements on your chain and pendant?

his definitely ain't micro..IMO mini Jesus is da smallest you go, baby and micro is kids stuff...no pun intended.

Back
Top Bottom