**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

rakim you right. you right.
you know what. im bout to get on the phone and get a chain made and have yall guess if its real or not and if it looks nice.
maybe a jesus piece. i got some money to blow anyways. lol.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

The Rae chain is def fake for sure, and Nas rope is thick, but it aint solid, those links are hollow....

so the question is if respected dudes like Rae and Nas are rocking fake chains... why not? lol

Originally Posted by YMCMB

would be nice to see all the ifandco jesus piece sizes actually worn on ben b's chest so I can get an idea of the look.
MICRO-JESUS1.jpg

Looks a bit stupid on a guy's neck but I think it'd look pretty dope on a charm bracelet or something

Originally Posted by leejulien

would be nice to see all the ifandco jesus piece sizes actually worn on ben b's chest so I can get an idea of the look.
MICRO-JESUS1.jpg

Looks a bit stupid on a guy's neck but I think it'd look pretty dope on a charm bracelet or something

Heres the micro and baby jesus worn at the same time.

MICRO-AND-BABY-JESUS.jpg

Im waiting to see a pic of the baby jesus and full size worn side by side.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rakim

lol that bracelet look like he copped from one of those Youtube jewelers and they also sell Hublots replicas... you guys must not know about the replica watch game, you can get exact replica's that can fool anyone only way to tell is to open it up and check the movement itself which will never happen... just like Niketalk there are several replica watch communities and the average age there is usually 35+ they all got money and can afford real watches but they got fam to support and dont see the point on buying real watches when you can buy a replica thats made 1:1 by tearing down the real watch.
you cant get an exact replica... If they made replicas that could fool anyone then rolex/hublot/ap etc would sue the %*%$ out of the people.  Yeah by aesthetically it might look really similar but the physical feel of the watch (like the texture of the metal) would be completely different and you can even tell when you would go to change the time or date.  So no you don't have to open the watch up to see that its fake..

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

MICRO-JESUS1.jpg

MICRO-AND-BABY-JESUS.jpg

nerd.gif

i might be alone on this but that micro on a thicker/longer (pause) chain  is simply
pimp.gif
and yet so simple.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

MICRO-JESUS1.jpg

MICRO-AND-BABY-JESUS.jpg

nerd.gif

i might be alone on this but that micro on a thicker/longer (pause) chain  is simply
pimp.gif
and yet so simple.
word...I would cop, but I'm buddhist so that would be stupid of me to rock a jesus piece.

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Originally Posted by rakim

lol that bracelet look like he copped from one of those Youtube jewelers and they also sell Hublots replicas... you guys must not know about the replica watch game, you can get exact replica's that can fool anyone only way to tell is to open it up and check the movement itself which will never happen... just like Niketalk there are several replica watch communities and the average age there is usually 35+ they all got money and can afford real watches but they got fam to support and dont see the point on buying real watches when you can buy a replica thats made 1:1 by tearing down the real watch.
you cant get an exact replica... If they made replicas that could fool anyone then rolex/hublot/ap etc would sue the %*%$ out of the people.  Yeah by aesthetically it might look really similar but the physical feel of the watch (like the texture of the metal) would be completely different and you can even tell when you would go to change the time or date.  So no you don't have to open the watch up to see that its fake..

lol. you can most definitely purchase 1:1 replicas. im not gonna go in to it in any way, but there is a very very large community with a website thats pretty much identical to NT but about replica watches.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

pimp.gif
and yet so simple.
word...I would cop, but I'm buddhist so that would be stupid of me to rock a jesus piece.
I agree. I've been looking for something smaller for awhile now, was thinking about a simple cross setup but this might be perfect.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Where is Tyga getting all this $$$ from

Or is that just a RENTAL
nerd.gif

You're thinking about it the wrong way... Imagine being 21-23 with only a car note and rent to pay... you're signed and you get show money...he has nothing to spend his money on regardless how much it is...so it goes on jewerly and clothes

you can get 1:1 replica fake watches for sure..... if you compare them to the original and hold one in each hand there is no comparison in terms of the build quality and materials and weight, like SAjewelry said there is no need to even open up the movement, anyone who is familiar with the real watches can spot the fakes easily...if youve never seen or held the real ones in person then it can be tricky...

Back
Top Bottom