**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

Much love and God BLess Live2Hustle
381487_2628465995210_1362134714_32398887_209420539_n.jpg

The only thing I like in the pic is the small face 100's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Give me the small face hundreds and a gold president Rolex.. keep everything else, I'm a humble dude 
laugh.gif

glasses.gif

I wonder how much I can get some clusters for now since Ben store is having the sale ?

I need some new earrings.

Found some old pics of some early setups I had from way back in the day as I was moving stuff from one old hard drive to a newer back up one..... figured Id post em, I think these were from the first Jewelry thread in like 2006....Crazy looking back at these pics, I forgot that I ever owned half of this stuff.... This is when gold was way cheaper then today and I thought I was really doing it lol, most of this stuff wasnt the best quality ... Funny story about the final pic which was a custom 1 of 1 watch I had made for me... I sold it for a nice sized profit since I got it at cost right before the company died, the dude who bought it from me has had it on ebay for like 25 grand for the past 5 years smh
qslj6o.jpg

2z525cp.jpg

2uiam8k.jpg

29qm5c9.jpg

2h839sn.jpg

a0l11z.jpg

ive had it for 11 years and i think is time to part ways with it..what would be the best place to sell it and avoid low ballers?

117 grams  14kt  7mm

kdjv3c.jpg

9zvm3a.jpg

5also4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom