**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

anyone knows what this is called?? i seen my grandpa and he had an all gold one like this but its 5x thicker and on the band it had diamonds on it, flooded out princess cuts... should've got a pic but i didnt want to look dumb...

ID bracelet.

Yeah, that is a nice classic setup.
smokin.gif
You need a yellow gold submariner or day/date to set it off.
Thx bro.

Funny you said that, I'm currently shopping for a day-date

At the end of the day a jeweler is only gonna give you what your budget lets them. I don't get the throwing salt on reputable jewelers when majority of the time the customers budget is the determining factor of the specs. Not saying all jewelers are stand up dudes but for the most part it's on the customer.

At the end of the day a jeweler is only gonna give you what your budget lets them. I don't get the throwing salt on reputable jewelers when majority of the time the customers budget is the determining factor of the specs. Not saying all jewelers are stand up dudes but for the most part it's on the customer.

There was a time when certain jewelers posted in here about how they never dealt with cloudy diamonds or silver/stainless steel/10k etc. And those jewelers spent a lot of time ridiculing those who did. Time is the great equalizer, I suppose.

There was a time when certain jewelers posted in here about how they never dealt with cloudy diamonds or silver/stainless steel/10k etc. And those jewelers spent a lot of time ridiculing those who did. Time is the great equalizer, I suppose.

That all changed when the recession hit.

True I remember that as well, but you gotta look at the climate too. We all know those certain jewelers are gonna do anything to keep business going. I just think it's funny that cats in here that haven't dealt with certain jewelers at all and wanna throw salt on their business, prime example the icebox situation. I'm not negating the fact that we've all seen the antics from jewelers but there are some good guys out there that will work with you & are honest about their business.

Last edited:

True I remember that as well, but you gotta look at the climate too. We all know those certain jewelers are gonna do anything to keep business going. I just think it's funny that cats in here that haven't dealt with certain jewelers at all and wanna throw salt on their business, prime example the icebox situation. I'm not negating the fact that we've all seen the antics from jewelers but there are some good guys out there that will work with you & are honest about their business.

Every major jeweler has received props in here in one way or another. Bad experiences need to be aired out, as do good ones.Nobody threw salt at Icebox tho, a lot of people just said they have bad internet communication. Man, If I catch a jeweler telling lies online, I'm not trusting them and spending thousands with them. That's just me. You do you tho...

Salt was most definitely thrown and there's a big difference between bad experiences being aired out (which I agree with) and pure speculation/hear say.

Salt was most definitely thrown and there's a big difference between bad experiences being aired out (which I agree with) and pure speculation/hear say.

I know Frank Mucus has had good experiences with Icebox. I don't know of anybody else here who has dealt with them and posted about it. I agree with you about hearsay not being relevant, but this is the internet where anything goes. From firsthand experience, Jacob is certified sheisty. I know a lot of people have posted about other jewelers supposedly giving he "hook up", that turned out to be a ripoff tho. It's good that we can convene here and discuss prices, etc. Keeps the jewelers from really being able to rip any of us off. Bottom line is, they are in it for the dough. Any business where there is no set price, and haggling is the norm, is gonna' bring a lot of scumbags into the fold. It's the pawn shop/gun dealer/used car salesman/jeweler model. That's business. Can't knock the hustle. Who really cares though? Do you work for any of these jewelers?

Last edited:
Looks like Zahir or his brother got a new screen name. :lol: please quote said speculation and hear say.

I think that he is talking about that whole Ebay business. As I said before, I never dealt with Icebox and I've never seen them on this site lying about anything, so they are good in my book.

Looks like Zahir or his brother got a new screen name. :lol: please quote said speculation and hear say.

I think that he is talking about that whole Ebay business. As I said before, I never dealt with Icebox and I've never seen them on this site lying about anything, so they are good in my book.

I bet it is because no one else really had much to say about them besides them not responding to e-mails, or responding months later.

I bet it is because no one else really had much to say about them besides them not responding to e-mails, or responding months later.

That's on them, though. It is true. I tried to cop from them before and so did BigL and neither of us could get a response and ended up going elsewhere. No hard feelings though, I'd still shop with them, but I would go in there in person. I know Frank spent big guap, and he didn't have anything bad to say about them. Nobody who copped jewelry from them made any negative comments. I bet that they respond to emails quicker after it was brought up in this thread. That whole conversation probably is helping their business more than hurting it.

Last edited:
I'm not affiliated with any jewelers but I have dealt with Zahir and Mo personally, I started out with Zahir and the communication wasn't there as previously stated but managed to get in contact again and other than that the transaction was smooth. I just think the speculation is really lame when you haven't dealt with the jeweler yourself. Not trying to jack the thread up.

Freakydestoyer: what have you copped from any of the jewelers posted in here?

I'm not affiliated with any jewelers but I have dealt with Zahir and Mo personally, I started out with Zahir and the communication wasn't there as previously stated but managed to get in contact again and other than that the transaction was smooth. I just think the speculation is really lame when you haven't dealt with the jeweler yourself. Not trying to jack the thread up.

Freakydestoyer: what have you copped from any of the jewelers posted in here?

Who cares what he copped? He isn't badmouthing anyone or speculating, as far as I can see. :nerd:

This is an internet site, we can speculate and speak on anything we want as long as the Moderators don't tell us otherwise. Most of the cats on here who aren't from Atlanta, wouldn't even know Icebox existed if not for the speculation and discussion here.

If you say that you had a good experience with them, and Frank did too, then that is two good reviews that they have received on this site, with zero negative ones.

Last edited:
Of course he made silver pieces. Why wouldn't he? If I sold jewelery, I'd make you a stainless steel Jesus piece if I could make money off of it. That's the goal of owning a business; to make profit. It is funny how hard he was going on those other guys though, then he does the exact same thing. I guess Big John the Jeweler was ahead of his time in this jewelry game. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom