**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Niketalks who are in the streets/jewelry stores, have you ever seen this one ? 
seen this at avianne's yesterday:
4f715ae29bea4819bfced54e95cff496a696c56.pjpg

my camera phone sucks, but the piece is white gold. White and Black diamonds. Chain is black diamonds/white gold

Guys,

Im trying to find a wedding band that I want thats Iced out.

http://www.avianneandco.com/10k-yellow-gold-mens-diamond-wedding-band-0-38-ctw.html

@elliottavianne 

Do yall think this is legit Real Diamonds. I don't want no fugazy. I was thinking maybe the price lower because its 10k yellow gold. Thoughts?
Ya they're real diamonds but they are the size of a grain of salt. 4 grams is way too light for a ring that you're gonna wear every day. I will bet that ring is hollow behind the diamonds as well. For a wedding band i wouldn't go less than 8 grams and for a regular men's ring i wouldn't go less than 10 grams.

The last thing you want to do with invisible setting is gold light gold. Something light can be fairly fragile in terms of a ring. That's when you see the guy missing more Princess Cut's in his piece than a crackhead is missing teeth. Most of the rings we make are in the 15-25g. range.

Guys,

Im trying to find a wedding band that I want thats Iced out.

http://www.avianneandco.com/10k-yellow-gold-mens-diamond-wedding-band-0-38-ctw.html

@elliottavianne 

Do yall think this is legit Real Diamonds. I don't want no fugazy. I was thinking maybe the price lower because its 10k yellow gold. Thoughts?

Ya bro that silver looks good. Half these clowns are just hip hop groupies trying to copy their favorite rapper anyway.

Yeah man your Silver is straight! I posted my first chain ever on here a few months back n dudes just laughed cuz it wasn't gold. Enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mines!

Ya bro that silver looks good. Half these clowns are just hip hop groupies trying to copy their favorite rapper anyway.
He's doing the same thing though, just with silver instead of gold.
I don't see rappers wearing silver (Unless its gold plated) so i don't see it as copying. I have actually never seen someone wearing a silver cuban in person before. If this guy wanted to be like every rapper i'm sure he would have gold plated his bracelet and chain.

I rocked silver until I had gold money. And I plan on buying a silver Cuban cuz I don't care to spend the extra to get white gold. Don't trip player, do you.

Back
Top Bottom