**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Appreciate it. OAN, Do you have Rey’s website, or something I could look at to check out their work and prices?

Their Instagram is reysgoldandcash and they have a couple numbers to text. They answer fast
DCB4FAE9-4F2D-451E-BE87-9A218A3E7858.png

Has anybody noticed that gold almost jumped to $13 higher an ounce on Monday from last Friday because of failed the trade talks with China

I swam in a pool with mad chlorine, you'll be straight

dont swim in the pool unless you got a choker or something that won't slip off the head easy while tipsy

my boy lost his miami cuban in the pool while in DR for a wedding...dawg he went to sleep that night sick as a dog

in the morning after one of the chicks on the trip was like some Dominican kid was wearing a big chain and they was taking pictures of him thinking it was funny and a fake chain.
Homie saw the picture and ran to the breakfast line and g-checked homie on some go get the chain we coming with you chico lmao ..the kid had the look like damn he knew he messed up and did the right thing ..he lucky as hell he got his chain back..just a story to my advice tho

dont swim in the pool unless you got a choker or something that won't slip off the head easy while tipsy

my boy lost his miami cuban in the pool while in DR for a wedding...dawg he went to sleep that night sick as a dog

in the morning after one of the chicks on the trip was like some Dominican kid was wearing a big chain and they was taking pictures of him thinking it was funny and a fake chain.
Homie saw the picture and ran to the breakfast line and g-checked homie on some go get the chain we coming with you chico lmao ..the kid had the look like damn he knew he messed up and did the right thing ..he lucky as hell he got his chain back..just a story to my advice tho

Lol that’s a crazy story to tell. I got a 22 inch. I think a 24 will slip off my head. But yeah good looks.

one of da lesser known benefits of da 40" chain era is when you go into pools, you can wear your chain across your shoulders so it wouldn't get lost.

It's a 22" so im straight :lol: crazy story though

What's the Length & Width on this? Price?

If my guess is right this is exactly the chain I want for myself. Flashy but lowkey in a sense.

7mm 22inch from Rey’s. My pricing might be different cause I chose to overnight this thing to me. Just send a message to their Instagram. Norma will quote you ASAP. First thing in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom