**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^ Given to him when he was with them. Got kicked out but wants to ride with them still so he throws it on. Same difference in seeing Jimmy or Juelz wearing theeagle when cam came back.

Some new rosarys, got a 75ct one coming next week!
6bc363ca42c86812dd27cfa1bd8875024cc00ff6.jpg

61e26844c06e8d8ac6dbe1706f69b7733090a201.jpg

This is a real generic jewelry question. Rappers like Plies throw out prices, like his goon peice was 140k and dude has what about 5 of them, so he really hascake to purchase peices like that? or are they rentals?

This is a real generic jewelry question. Rappers like Plies throw out prices, like his goon peice was 140k and dude has what about 5 of them, so he really has cake to purchase peices like that? or are they rentals?
I always wondered about this whole rental situation with jewels someone explain?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

^I'd say more likely than them being rentals is the fact that they're only worth about a 10th of the price he gives.
yeah word when you got t-pain saying his big $@* chain was 400K and that's bigger than anything in the game period and top-notchquality.....you have proof all those dudes are lying by a huge margin.

""We were working with an artist named Freck Billionaire. When he came aboard we asked if he had any contracts and he said no. Come to find out hewas signed with somebody. The guy was trying to sue us and Freck stole one of our watches and left. So we've been looking for Freck Billionaire buthe's been ducking and dodging us. He stole a diamond watch and left.""

-Floyd Mayweather
AllHipHop.com

979260a15a6f3f6f2fbd0e0eede64baf410e97d9.jpg

Originally Posted by f LightYear

""We were working with an artist named Freck Billionaire. When he came aboard we asked if he had any contracts and he said no. Come to find out he was signed with somebody. The guy was trying to sue us and Freck stole one of our watches and left. So we've been looking for Freck Billionaire but he's been ducking and dodging us. He stole a diamond watch and left.""

-Floyd Mayweather
AllHipHop.com

roll.gif

Originally Posted by f LightYear

""We were working with an artist named Freck Billionaire. When he came aboard we asked if he had any contracts and he said no. Come to find out he was signed with somebody. The guy was trying to sue us and Freck stole one of our watches and left. So we've been looking for Freck Billionaire but he's been ducking and dodging us. He stole a diamond watch and left.""

-Floyd Mayweather
AllHipHop.com

eek.gif

roll.gif

Freck is a wild dude, aint he been arrested like 37 times?

ztt3py.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

ztt3py.gif

laugh.gif

Perfect execution

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WOW

Stole aka he lent him the watch and then when he realized dude was signed to someone else he asked for it back and dudes been ducking since.

WOW
Lol so many things I wanna say but don't know how to say it right now......damn.
WOW

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

LMAO @ THAT ALPHA MEGA PIC...

"west philly freck, yes, i rock the best ice"

where's it at ?

In Fabs closet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nah freck had some joints - they got posted up in here before...i think that liberty bell and some other stuff

plus he messing with Money may now so i'm sure the ice is not an issue
yeah im sure he still got those too
laugh.gif

Freck just in the grind right now he dont care bout shining.

l_bb1a4595aee7476e92a6c5cf094874ed.jpg

signed with Money May. Im sure he MORE then good
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the explanations...

ya'll know he comes w/ the crazy lines all the time...

laugh.gif
roll.gif

AllHipHop.com: Let's switch gears to your music label Philthy Rich Records. How has that been going being that you're managing it simultaneously with your ring career?

Mayweather: Yeah! People want to know why we really never came out with any artists or albums. In the beginning we were working with a cousin of mine whose rap name was Sacrifice and [another artist named] Jumbo, but he had problems back home. And with my cousin, sometimes family and business get mixed up. So they never got off the ground.

The next artist was real underground, and at the time there were really no underground artists that were taking off. We moved on to H-Flow, and H had manager problems and everyone felt like we owed them something. The next one, Lombardi, he fell in love with a girl. Things just kept happening.

Then we started Mayweather Music. Tasha White was running that, and I think it was too much for her. She was more like a mid-level manager instead of an executive. We needed someone who had been around the game and knew the ins and outs to run Mayweather Music, which was more for R&B.

We were working with an artist named Freck Billionaire. When he came aboard we asked if he had any contracts and he said no. Come to find out he was signed with somebody. The guy was trying to sue us and Freck stole one of our watches and left. So we've been looking for Freck Billionaire but he's been ducking and dodging us. He stole a diamond watch and left.

So that's what has been going on. The business is so dirty.
http://allhiphop.com/stor...2009/08/13/21892920.aspx

whole article

Back
Top Bottom