**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by PZIZZLE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Video had me dyin'

how much would something like tygas piece run me? (im serious)

i asked before but lost interest and after that pic im liking it more and it could be a very good 18th bday present for myself

i think someone earlier said that they herringbone necklace itself would run about $4,000 or so, but that was a couple months ago and gold prices have continued to rise since then.

-J23C

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

i asked before but lost interest and after that pic im liking it more and it could be a very good 18th bday present for myself
more like 20 grand if you are talking about 14 to 18 gold with vs diamonds...even si1

Originally Posted by PZIZZLE

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

more like 20 grand if you are talking about 14 to 18 gold with vs diamonds...even si1
20grand?
you cant be serious.
herringbone necklaces are flat.
they are not heavy at all for their size.
Tygas chain is like 10k at most cause there is no labor in what he got.

im taking a wild guess....it looks like lots of diamonds...and it looks thick? guess im wrong...im talking about the pendant also...with the chain....hard to tell by those pics...

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

Al Audi wrote:

chloepauly.jpg

he iced up on the low...

Seen him on the Jimmy Kimmel show. I'm fairly sure that his watch is an iced out Rolex Day-Date II.....Boss. His bracelet looked beefy and his chain did too. I read somewhere that this guy and the Situation made BIG bucks last year, like $5 million each.

this dude is caked and it's not ending any time soon, he was on my flight to vegas last week he was up in first class while his entourage was in coach, I sat next to his road manager/fellow dj and got this dude pauly d's life story, they fly out to vegas every other week DJing for the palms, he's makin 20-40k a night on DJing alone, gettin his own show, owns a couple clubs, does appearances, him and situation are making serious money. His manager was a real cool dude too, real down to earth, they all grew up together, it was a good story actually
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by leejulien

Looks like the way to get rich now is to go on reality tv, smh.
yah wonder whats going on with the ben baller and jason of bh reality shows?i dont think either one made it.....

Originally Posted by Boogie0927

Gold is where its at..
i been tellin cats that...diamonds are LITERALLY da "drinks" in da club once you're in there......overpriced and don't gain value.....they have HORRIBLE re-sell value.

i wouldn't be surprised if 99999.9999% of rappers is rockin moissanites and they're stashin da gold bars somewhere else.....

cuz imma tell you what, i'd be sick if i was puff paying a million dollars for diamonds and in a few years if they haven't already done so now completely synthesis da diamond process

and da price completely collapses because it becomes affordable for regular folks...thats when you'll see a rappers rockin nuffin but solid gold (peep kanye, son has never worn a chain that wasn't originally yellow ACTUAL gold)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Boogie0927

Gold is where its at..
i been tellin cats that...diamonds are LITERALLY da "drinks" in da club once you're in there......overpriced and don't gain value.....they have HORRIBLE re-sell value.

i wouldn't be surprised if 99999.9999% of rappers is rockin moissanites and they're stashin da gold bars somewhere else.....

cuz imma tell you what, i'd be sick if i was puff paying a million dollars for diamonds and in a few years if they haven't already done so now completely synthesis da diamond process

and da price completely collapses because it becomes affordable for regular folks...thats when you'll see a rappers rockin nuffin but solid gold (peep kanye, son has never worn a chain that wasn't originally yellow ACTUAL gold)
yah man....any further purchases i make will be more gold....and just melee stones....my buddy just paid 30 grand for his fiance ring(1.5 carats vs2).....i would have paid 5 grand on a Si stone....cause yes....a diamond is harder to sell resale...might take years....but gold is the way to go!i dont think synthesis diamond will ever be as good as real diamonds...they are more for industrial use....

37602_145238758821753_114223518589944_428059_694499_n.jpg

yo what happen to him though?? I was getting braids wit the same girl that he does in 184 and I was chilling in da same room as him like 6 months ago and He looked normal..

insurance on diamonds FTW ..

anyways i am looking to get something diamond up. a simple watch. dont want that sprinkle diamond look. solid tiny diamonds around a bezel.. how much would i be looking to pay for that ? i ask because i do not know anything about value to do so.

Originally Posted by bwood056

insurance on diamonds FTW ..

anyways i am looking to get something diamond up. a simple watch. dont want that sprinkle diamond look. solid tiny diamonds around a bezel.. how much would i be looking to pay for that ? i ask because i do not know anything about value to do so.
i would get a basic watch....and then get a aftermarket bezel to your liking....cause diamonds on a factory watch is gonna cost you large!!!like you paying 6 grand for 1.2 carats of melle stones on a stainless steel bezel (ex brietling superavenger with diamonds factory setting)

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Ninja or anyone take for example the earrings Chris Brown always wears how much something that size would cost.
if its a genuine land mined diamond and da 4 C's are all splendid well then expect to pay about Hemi Charger prices for it.

now if its a lab grown diamond, or its a moissanite then you're paying less then 1/2 of it is...a moissanite for example with da almost identical specs is worth about a 1/5 of da price for

literally da same attributes or better...its really pretty much a prestige thing with coppin stone...you gotta ask yourself "do i REALLY care if it took millions of years to create...or a weekend on a petri dish..."

pretentious pricks and elitist types do care about that type of stuff, and will pay a PREMIUM to tout such said facts about da aforementioned....just so they can honk their horn that much louder amongst their circle of

da super wealthy....

just imagine all these folks at some overpriced exclusive ballroom somewhere in Europe rubbin shoulders with Arabian Oil Tycoons, and diplomats sippin on some century old champagne  quippin about

"meh....you actually waited for that Emilo Pucci bag to arrive at da store? lol...simpleton, i had my assistant fly over to Mulan so i can be da VERY first person with it, and i had it hand stitched with a 1 of 1 serial number..so

NO one will have my exact bag, on top of that, my color is a sample and is also unreleased".....

then they'll turn to eachother and laugh at someone like puff daddy because he's still "wearing those ghetto diamonds" since they're so tacky......"poor negro doesn't know any better...." and starts to scoff and giggle.....then flash

subtly her "pink Australian diamonds" that are native to that part of da world and waaay more expensive.....and she'll smirk like 
wink.gif
grin.gif
  with da pompous rich translation of "get like me"

Ninja or anyone take for example the earrings Chris Brown always wears how much something that size would cost.
if its a genuine land mined diamond and da 4 C's are all splendid well then expect to pay about Hemi Charger prices for it.

now if its a lab grown diamond, or its a moissanite then you're paying less then 1/2 of it is...a moissanite for example with da almost identical specs is worth about a 1/5 of da price for

literally da same attributes or better...its really pretty much a prestige thing with coppin stone...you gotta ask yourself "do i REALLY care if it took millions of years to create...or a weekend on a petri dish..."

pretentious pricks and elitist types do care about that type of stuff, and will pay a PREMIUM to tout such said facts about da aforementioned....just so they can honk their horn that much louder amongst their circle of

da super wealthy....

just imagine all these folks at some overpriced exclusive ballroom somewhere in Europe rubbin shoulders with Arabian Oil Tycoons, and diplomats sippin on some century old champagne  quippin about

"meh....you actually waited for that Emilo Pucci bag to arrive at da store? lol...simpleton, i had my assistant fly over to Mulan so i can be da VERY first person with it, and i had it hand stitched with a 1 of 1 serial number..so

NO one will have my exact bag, on top of that, my color is a sample and is also unreleased".....

then they'll turn to eachother and laugh at someone like puff daddy because he's still "wearing those ghetto diamonds" since they're so tacky......"poor negro doesn't know any better...." and starts to scoff and giggle.....then flash

subtly her "pink Australian diamonds" that are native to that part of da world and waaay more expensive.....and she'll smirk like 
wink.gif
grin.gif

i know its a typo but i lost it when i read this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by Str8YaMs

37602_145238758821753_114223518589944_428059_694499_n.jpg

yo what happen to him though?? I was getting braids wit the same girl that he does in 184 and I was chilling in da same room as him like 6 months ago and He looked normal..

He always looks smelly/greasy, IMO.

u seen him face to face tho? when i said was good to him he didnt look this %$^&ed up.. no %%$@ N was
pimp.gif
 tho.. Polo rugby, true religion jeans and nike shox

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

da super wealthy....

wink.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back