THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
sorry too soon

I'll wait a month

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you who have so far missed out on the Showtimes, I just spoke with a representative from FTL and she said they have various sizes left, including size 12, which I was inquiring about

Picking mine up now. For those that missed out I'll post any extra sizes I see

Last edited:
i havent been in here since about an hour after release this morning. did anyone get megged? i'm kinda wonderin with all the early link stuff

Any size 12 jersey ppl close to woodbridge mall , come 6'oclock the big fl will have an extra that I won't b able to pick up.

**** this. Nothing's really been jumping at me lately. I just want the superhero's then bring on the FK lows. (University Red Flyknit
nthat.gif
)

Depends whether you need 63" or 72" laces...

But search seller johnniethong on EBay. He has the purple flat laces you're looking for.

thanks should be 63, since shoe size is 9.5

Yes

Also, for anybody looking for purple laces http://www.shoelacesexpress.com/flatathletic.asp#Purple  has them for all the sizes. It comes out to about 11$ after shipping and you get 2 pairs of laces. I got 72's for my Perspectives a few weeks back and they were the exact same length/width of the original laces. They looked identical to the originals.

Heres a couple pics

View media item 895883

View media item 913620

did you get regular lace tips or metal?

Last edited:
Last edited:
if I didn't just get the supernatural 8s, I would get the easters.

kinda wish I would've waited now

I'm glad that I decided to pass on completely every release this weekend. especially on my KB9's

The showtimes are cool, but the details of it compared to it the past KB9's aren't there. So decided to empty out my cart and wait for the easters or the gold pack.

My top 3 KB9's:  

1. MP

2. Maestro's

3. Perspectives

Back
Top Bottom