THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
God damn man. I think they're nice, but I guess I'm the only one that isn't straight up BEASTING over these HTM lows.

Put some Purple laces in, not the 72 inch but worked out just fine and long enough. I think it looks much better, but that yin yang look honestly was not bad in person either. 

Love these things and Purple lace swaps #ftw imo

Last edited:
First time posting to the thread. Just checkin it since day 1. Thought I would share mine. (Bruce Lee's cleaned already. Balled on it several times). Ballin on the 9s tomorrow.
Nice.

You played in any 9 Elites yet?

Would like to get your opinion on how they compare to the EM Lows on court. Did you stay TTS on both?

I've had no luck trying to get a pair of 9s around here at retail. Now that the lows are here, I'm hoping that luck will change.

I feel that the showtime colorway was well executed. It does look orange up close but from further away it looks like its more of a golden yellow. Thats something i been enjoying about some of these elites. The inspirations look like a different color from far way then when up close as well.

I feel that the showtime colorway was well executed. It does look orange up close but from further away it looks like its more of a golden yellow. Thats something i been enjoying about some of these elites. The inspirations look like a different color from far way then when up close as well.
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom