THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I honestly dont know how you struckout on any of the recent releases fam.The MP's understandable but none of the last 6 releases have been anywhere near difficult to get.

10. I tried for asgs and masterpieces and no store would help. The last time I tried stock locate was for megatron trainers with the toy and they came used and without the toy. Lol

So you didn't really strike out on all the elites, you struck out on the most limited elites. Big difference from your original statement.

Any release details for the kobe 9 em premium 'laser crimson'? Any word if these are euro exclusives or is there a chance they drop in the states?

Last edited:
I don't know what to think when I hear people striking out. There are so many different sources you can use and the only difficult release was the Masterpieces. Gotta try harder.

I just got off the phone with Nike with a question about my shipping address....there supposed to be shipped tomorrow. Crazy.

damn man the KD elites sold out on NDC. I wanted to get those but I was being lazy and going to wait till Monday. I'm surprised they sold out. The last KD elites sat in the outlets and if I remember correctly, they still are. I'm not surprised the Kobe's sold out though. Sickkkk color way but not my style. Congrats to all that copped.

i really like the gold elites, but man the shozoku emblem on the tongue should NOT be white lol just makes me want to get a sharpie and color it gold lol

i really like the gold elites, but man the shozoku emblem on the tongue should NOT be white lol just makes me want to get a sharpie and color it gold lol
yeah that's super lame. Nothing some gold angelus paint won't fix though. I will be doing that for sure. 

How is Nike going to contrast the shozoku on every other pair except these. And these need it to pop the most. Nike slacking.

Last edited:
Image verification has made copping from NDC a breeze; I haven't missed a release yet ever since they implemented it. I copped a size 11 around 8:45am EDT. Initially ordered a size 13 at 8:13am but canceled it after getting through on the right size.

Nice.

You played in any 9 Elites yet?

Would like to get your opinion on how they compare to the EM Lows on court. Did you stay TTS on both?

Showtimes are my 1st elite 9s fam. So ill ball with it tomorrow. With the EM 9s. Traction is way better with than the 8s (dusty floor). IMHO its 8s>9 ems for me. Maybe bec I balled with 8s a lot. Bout the TTS. I went half size down with the 9 elites. Heres a comparison with the 8s and 9sView media item 914086
PVs are size 9 and Elites are 8.5..

I never had a problem on kobes till wtk 8s and the preludes dropped. Now if it's limited, forget it around here.
True statement. Seems like even though these releases may be general. They sell out.

Why is that? Lebrons seem to ship in a higher quantity thus selling more. I never see Kobe's on sale or discounted. I know they are sometimes but it's rare. Kobe's sell out. I don't know if that's because they produce less. Or what.

Back
Top Bottom