THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i just gotta see these in person before i think about copping...i havent seen the right on foot pic to decide
The availability and hype generated to sell shoes nowadays leads to impulse buying. Makes it hard to hold and analyze a shoe before deciding to purchase or not. I've seen fights started because of people trying shoes on after waiting hours in line. Those still in line are tired and get pissed at folks for holding them up. It's a jungle out there. Lol

The availability and hype generated to sell shoes nowadays leads to impulse buying. Makes it hard to hold and analyze a shoe before deciding to purchase or not. I've seen fights started because of people trying shoes on after waiting hours in line. Those still in line are tired and get pissed at folks for holding them up. It's a jungle out there. Lol
lol..i know, but if i get a good enough look at em i can decide if i can pull em off...lol...i've been that mad dude before, but i realize that sneakers fit different sometimes

Gonna be in Puerto Rico when these drop smh. Anybody think I could snatch a pair while I'm out there? They have a HoH. 

Lls. I've also been that guy before. Never to the point of fighting but pissed mainly due to fatigue. It's all good though. For the $ being shelled out, I can't blame someone for wanting to make sure whatever their buying fits right.

Lls. I've also been that guy before. Never to the point of fighting but pissed mainly due to fatigue. It's all good though. For the $ being shelled out, I can't blame someone for wanting to make sure whatever their buying fits right.
true dat

if it looks right with my outfit, ima wear em....if i was a wannabe pro athlete primadaonna, like some NTers then i guess it would matter. but then again its my money im spending......sorry Ms. Conrad

Last edited:
roll.gif

wearing basketball shoes casually looks weird to me.

did it with my jordan 11's one day and never again.
cool story

yep....something wrong wit that?

Yep

:rofl:

wearing basketball shoes casually looks weird to me.

did it with my jordan 11's one day and never again.

Chuck were once a basketball shoe, so were the AF1s and Dunks.

There is something odd with bulkier and busy-designed bball shoes that doesn't always work with non-gym pants, but I feel the KB9 is as bulky and the silhouette looks slim and low enough that it'll be just like wearing hi-top FK trainers.

I also feel that the earlier Jordans with simpler design and doesn't have 5 different colors in one shoe are much easier to rock with jeans or even khaki/chinos.

why can't you wear more casual shoes that fit your outfit better? not enough hype? not limited? don't cost $500+ on eBay? not nike? :rolleyes

some of you just love the attention and will only wear what's hot on the market. i laugh when i read "i wouldn't wear those on the court man, they're too limited. casual only" :smh:

oh.. and that guy up there looks like a fool with the 9's on.

What's your definition of "casual shoes"? Baseball was my sport growing up and I've never once bought a pair of basketball shoes for basketball. Anything can be worn casually and look good. It's up to the individuals fashion sense or lack their of, if it looks good or not.

Last edited:
why can't you wear more casual shoes that fit your outfit better? not enough hype? not limited? don't cost $500+ on eBay? not nike? :rolleyes

some of you just love the attention and will only wear what's hot on the market. i laugh when i read "i wouldn't wear those on the court man, they're too limited. casual only" :smh:

Your point makes no sense in this particular conversation.

If you don't think the 9s look good with non athletic clothing fine, I won't argue that.

But nobody here is saying anything about not hooping in a shoe because it's too limited.

I personally don't buy $250 shoes to play in because a pair of foams isn't going to do anything for me that a pair of kd6's won't.

But the expensive pairs I own definitely get tons of wear in other ways.

If you feel you have such grasp on what looks good casually and what doesn't, why don't you post a few of your personally pics to help us understand.

Lol

Your point makes no sense in this particular conversation.

If you don't think the 9s look good with non athletic clothing fine, I won't argue that.

But nobody here is saying anything about not hooping in a shoe because it's too limited.

I personally don't buy $250 shoes to play in because a pair of foams isn't going to do anything for me that a pair of kd6's won't.

But the expensive pairs I own definitely get tons of wear in other ways.

If you feel you have such grasp on what looks good casually and what doesn't, why don't you post a few of your personally pics to help us understand.

Lol

This

I don't get why dudes getting mad in multiple threads on nt because some of don't want to ruin $200 + shoes to play pickup games :lol:

All of this.

Dudes resort to basketball shoes for fashion because they don't have any other sense of style. I'm not saying everyone is that way, but a lot of people do. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just funny how defensive people get when you tell them it is.

There's just something about going to a nice dinner that doesn't scream "wear kobe 9s", it just looks goofy. That all comes down to different lifestyles though.

@blastercombo knows what we talmbout

Back
Top Bottom