THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Some of you in here need to really check yourselves man. Do we really have dudes in here acting like women telling ither dudes what they can and cannot wear?

I think you dudes are on the wrong board.

Rainbowtalk.com is that way --->

Yea because nike releases these shoes only for the purpose of balling in them right?

Cant be to wear casually NOOOOOO

It use to be back in the day rocking your new futuristic jordans, pennys, and barkleys and people would say damn those are dope.

Now you got dudes shaking there head snapping their fingers, and screaming ,"ooo billy did you see what he was wearing with those?!!! Nuh uh child! Thats a big no no!"

Like seriously dudes dont act like dudes no more :lol:

Last edited:
I already said in this thread previously there's no problem wearing them causally or for performance. >D

I pretty much use all my pairs for both. Except maybe certain Jordan's that just aren't too great performance-wise.

I wear my shoes for ball and casual purposes. Sometimes you fall in love with the tech that you just have to wear them all the time.
*true story*

This on foot picture changed my mind...I will Own these...I will get these and wear these to a casual place to eat, and or burger king...lol...and if i feel like wearing a pair of my super uncomfortable Gucci or LV loafers or sneaker i will.

This Pic did it for me super excited

Cool story bro

Thanks do you have any stories. Plus you may have wanted a consigner but you gots nothing. So I will help ya out.

That was a cool story. And they fiya kicks. Lol my bad you the one wrote about wearing Kobe's to dinner. Lmao. You probably don't own Gucci shoes to know that they kinda hurt your feet. My bad I didn't mean to put you comment on blast.

Last edited:
To be fair, y'all can wear gym shoes for whatever you want. I've seen dudes wear the new Jordan's to the beach, literally on the sand trying to "holla". Doesn't mean I have to agree with it or like it. If me thinking that burns your soul so be it. Donnnn eeeeee kurrrrr

No I don't own Gucci shoes.
sick.gif

By choice.
sick.gif
Cool Story NT fam

I don't understand what the issue is with how someone where's their shoes. The majority of "basketball" shoes sold aren't for basketball.
This pics pretty much sums up what buying basketball shoes has become. Jeggings, snap back, for show glasses, and a pencil thin dude. Hilarious
It's the style of today for the youth. You can't expect people to dress like the 90s in 2013.

Back
Top Bottom