THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm absolutely right. I don't need numbers to prove this. Theirs less ball players on earth than people. You act like the only people who buy basketball shoes are players. Most people who buy these shoes don't play ball. What planet do you live on where you don't see non ball players wearing basketball shoes? How are you even debating this. It's common sense.
You don't need numbers to prove your number based fact? Sounds legit...

Again, the argument isn't, is there more ball players than not on earth.

Every BS analogy you've made includes BS numbers you made up to use as fact. Just take the L and move bro.

Last edited:

Every BS analogy you've made includes BS numbers you made up to use as fact. Just take the L and move bro.
You just don't have the common sense to wrap your head around simple logic. Where's your numbers? Where's your facts that state I'm wrong? Since your so keen on having facts. Where's yours? You have none. At least I made a attempt to explain my logic instead of saying whatever and passing it off as fact. No L taken. Smart people will read and comprehend.

I'm absolutely right. I don't need numbers to prove this. Theirs less ball players on earth than people. You act like the only people who buy basketball shoes are players. Most people who buy these shoes don't play ball. What planet do you live on where you don't see non ball players wearing basketball shoes? How are you even debating this. It's common sense.

this dude sees a few pictures on NIKETALK.COM and thinks it applies to the general population

1 last fact that can be proven. Go to any school in America that has a team. High school or NCAA. How many people make up the team? Now how many non players at said school are wearing basketball shoes who aren't on the team. If you can't see my point there's no hope for you.

1 last fact that can be proven. Go to any school in America that has a team. High school or NCAA. How many people make up the team? Now how many non players at said school are wearing basketball shoes who aren't on the team. If you can't see my point there's no hope for you.
You have to be on a team to play basketball now? They can't just play? Again, wrong. 1 more try......

This pics pretty much sums up what buying basketball shoes has become. Jeggings, snap back, for show glasses, and a pencil thin dude. Hilarious
roll.gif

You guys got it. Your right. Basketball players buy more basketball shoes than the rest of the population combined. blastercombo blastercombo and sea manup sea manup have made me see the light. Everyone who buys and wears basketball shoes is a baller. I thought all along most of the people in the DMV wore basketball shoes with jeans and non basketball apparel just wanted to be fresh. Now I realize they have been going to hoop all along. Thanks guys. My life is forever changed.

because everyone in the world dresses the same as people in the DMV
I didn't realize wearing jeans or non basketball apparel was only native to the DMV. People don't wear jeans with basketball shoes outside of this area?

Lol again twisting the argument. People buy basketball shoes to play basketball in. You don't have to be a "baller" per say, just buy them with intentions play play in them. And there are certainly more people who buy shoes to play basketball in than there are people who "collect" them or wear then for casual use. Some of the shoes you mentioned come in nike sportswear boxes and not nike basketball boxes, which means they aren't meant for ball, which don't even count towards you "numbers" if you wanna get technical. Shoo now.... Shoo....

Last edited:
I didn't realize wearing jeans or non basketball apparel was only native to the DMV. People don't wear jeans with basketball shoes outside of this area?
Sometimes if it's a nice enough day outside I will just go out with my sneakers on and nothing else......

Last edited:
I love the design. And can't wait for them to release.

My fear is that I won't be able to get a pair.  Especially with the being limited 1 per customer.....smh.

Lol again twisting the argument. People buy basketball shoes to play basketball in. You don't have to be a "baller" per say, just buy them with intentions play play in them. Shoo now.... Shoo....
The shooo comment is funny. Standing next to me you wouldn't dismiss me like that. Your E gangster points have increased +3. Once again your trying to state people can't or don't buy basketball shoes without the intention of playing in them. Smh no hope.

Last edited:
The shooo comment is funny. Standing next to me you wouldn't dismiss me like that. Your E gangster points have increased +3. Once again your trying to state people can't or don't buy basketball shoes without the intention of playing in them. Smh no hope.

Wrong, I'm saying more people buy to play in them than don't. Which is what we've been talking about this whole time but you've decided to flip that around again.....

Last edited:
It doesn't matter whether you buy these for ball or for casual either way these are simply amazing. Such a timeless and classic design essential for any mans wardrobe :smokin

You couldn't be more wrong. Think about what you just said champ. Let's say for the sake of the discussion theirs 1 billion people who play ball seriously. You think they spend more on BBall shoes than the rest of the 6 billon combined? Keep in mind it's far less than a billion players on the planet in reality but I was being nice. Off numbers alone your argument makes no sense.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This seriously may be the WILDEST thing I've read since I joined in 2001.

Wrong, I'm saying more people buy to play in them than don't. Which is what we've been talking about this whole time but you've decided to flip that around again.....

EXACTLY. The amount of dudes lining up is SUCH a SMALL group of people compared to the entire population of basketball shoe buyers.

Wrong, I'm saying more people but to play in them than don't. Which is what we've been talking about but you've decided to flip that around again.....
I disagree. Who buys retro basketball shoes to play in? If it's about the game wouldn't the newest and best tech be preferred? Yet retros from the 80s and early 90s fly off shelves.

Last edited:
I disagree. Who buys retro basketball shoes to play in? If it's about the game wouldn't the newest and best tech be preferred?

People who buy retro shoes aren't the only people buying basketball shoes, do you get that?

And PLENTY of dudes buy retros to ball in...do you ever go to the court? :nerd:

Personally I prefer newer tech but tons of dudes wear retros to play. :lol:

The retro thing was an example. I don't see why it's so hard to believe their could possibly be more people buying basketball shoes than players? If I have no facts to prove you wrong, what facts do you have to say I'm wrong? I don't understand why you guys stand behind your argument as fact. I could be wrong. I can admit if I am but I'm not just gonna take your word for it.

Not that two cents is needed for this argument but...

It is ridiculous to think that people who play ball are what's keeping the Nike Basketball brand alive.

I can't tell you how many 300 pound dudes I see on a daily basis wearing Lebrons, Hyperposites and Jordan's.

Go to any sneakercon type event or flight club any day of the week and see who's buying these popular shoes, it's not hoopers.

That's like assuming runners are the only ones buying running shoes or skaters are keeping the SB line alive.

It's just simply not true, no matter what area of the country you live in.

Not that two cents is needed for this argument but...

It is ridiculous to think that people who play ball are what's keeping the Nike Basketball brand alive.

I can't tell you how many 300 pound dudes I see on a daily basis wearing Lebrons, Hyperposites and Jordan's.

Go to any sneakercon type event or flight club any day of the week and see who's buying these popular shoes, it's not hoopers.

That's like assuming runners are the only ones buying running shoes or skaters are keeping the SB line alive.

It's just simply not true, no matter what area of the country you live in.
you do know that a majority of people who buy nike basketball shoes have no idea sneakercons even exist right?

going to a sneaker convention where only shoe collectors attend and assuming its an accurate representation of the total population is like going to korea town LA and concluding that 90% of all americans are korean

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom