THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm gonna go ahead and just hopefully get both the ASG and the Masterpiece.  Saved up for the Prelude pack and have only gotten 1 pair so I definitely have the funds, just a matter of the hype. Really excited to get this shoe, haven't been this excited about a Kobe shoe since the IV and that's saying a lot since a majority of my collection is Kobe's.

Sorry I have to ask..

But why the hell do you keep posting like that?

1/3 post is yellow

1/3 is normal

1/3 is bold

Font changes size every other word.

You doing it to make sure your posts are noticed?

Nah, bruh. I do it because it's ME.

It's FOR Me. I like to put emphasis on my words and as a Designer by trade, I'm use to creating a Hierarchy in everything I do. 

I've been doing it since I began, so I decided to continue... and I ain't changing now. Yea, it's a little OCD of me, but EVERYBODY has their thing.

Bottom line... I'ma Do Me. You keep trying to Do You, bruh. :wink:

ok bruh

The EM low pic we've seen doesn't look mid to me at all. They look the same hight as the KD 6 without the dip at the ankle. What about them says mid? I don't see it.

So really a Kobe 9 ASG huh? Nice 
smokin.gif

Now let's see pics 
nerd.gif

I think the Masterpieces are a must for me, but any combo of Black/White/Gold is usually a winner IMO. Curious to see how those ASG turn out.

I apologize if this has already been posted somewhere in this thread; looked around but couldn't find this info.

where/how exactly is everyone going to get their pair of these? Online on Nike.com? Waiting hours before doors open at HOH? (i don't know if HOH is doing that ticket raffle thing like they did with the preludes with the Masterpieces). 

thanks

I think the Masterpieces are a must for me, but any combo of Black/White/Gold is usually a winner IMO. Curious to see how those ASG turn out.

This.

I've been waiting for the Masterpieces for so long, I know I'm gonna do my best to get them.

But if the ASG are awesome too, and the pricepoint is right, I know I'll probably end up grabbing them too... :smh:

Kobe 9 Masterpiece
Kobe 9 ASG
LeBron XI ASG

Just another regular 'ol February from Nike...

Dec-Feb this year has been especially bad if you decided to go after any of the Preludes. Luckily I'm mainly focused these days on Nike bball releases and not much else, otherwise it could be a lot worse for me.

My guess is that the ASG's will have a metallic gold upper with black swoosh.  (Maybe)

Could whoever made those other pictures please make some more of this one?

Last edited:

Originally Posted by sir-sneakerton  

My guess is that the ASG's will have a metallic gold upper with black swoosh.  (Maybe)

Could whoever made those other pictures please make some more of this one?

He just checked into shutter island.
That doesn't really answer my question and what does that movie have to do with this?

Sooo is that saying Mamba will be a go by All-Star weekend? Or is Nike just blinded by the potential dollar signs...?

Back
Top Bottom