THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Sorry I have to ask..

But why the hell do you keep posting like that?

1/3 post is yellow
1/3 is normal
1/3 is bold

Font changes size every other word.

You doing it to make sure your posts are noticed?
Nah, bruh. I do it because it's ME.

It's FOR Me. I like to put emphasis on my words and as a Designer by trade, I'm use to creating a Hierarchy in everything I do.  

I've been doing it since I began, so I decided to continue... and I ain't changing now. Yea, it's a little OCD of me, but EVERYBODY has their thing.

Bottom line... I'ma Do Me. You keep trying to Do You, bruh. 
wink.gif

The zoom is what makes the XIs awesome, not the lunar carrier. It HELPS, but that's not what gives that goodness IMO.
VERY TRUE.

I could be very wrong, but I believe my Sport Pack+ "Supernatural" 8's have Zoom embedded, and they haven't bottomed on me One Bit! My other GR's...
sick.gif

I think the Zoom INSIDE the Lunarlon sustains a level of thickness that makes it long-lasting regardless of how hard you use them.

Zoom is becoming an Older Technology, but it's a Classic for a Reason. 
nthat.gif

wow i wouldnt be caught dead in the highs.... cant see how anybody thinks otherwise

the mids look promising though.

If anything maybe that means good news for the Masterpieces... they can't have two super-limited releases in a row to kick off the shoe. Can they?

Why not?

I mean aren't the preludes pretty much a consecutive limited releases? I mean technically isn't that their way of kicking off the 9's? It's a release that leads or ends with the release of the Masterpieces, right?

VERY TRUE.

I could be very wrong, but I believe my Sport Pack+ "Supernatural" 8's have Zoom embedded, and they haven't bottomed on me One Bit! My other GR's...:x

I think the Zoom INSIDE the Lunarlon sustains a level of thickness that makes it long-lasting regardless of how hard you use them.

Zoom is becoming an Older Technology, but it's a Classic for a Reason. :nthat:

True, but the embedded zoom in the supernaturals is on a phylon insole I believe. I could be wrong, but it's not lunar for the Supernaturals or the Elites.

Why not?

I mean aren't the preludes pretty much a consecutive limited releases? I mean technically isn't that their way of kicking off the 9's? It's a release that leads or ends with the release of the Masterpieces, right?

Yeah but the whole idea behind the preludes is different. They're made to be limited on purpose so if the masterpiece numbers are anywhere close to that then the last 8 weeks are the ultimate troll job by Nike.

I just don't see how they can have a debut shoe for the season be super limited.

Yeah but the whole idea behind the preludes is different. They're made to be limited on purpose so if the masterpiece numbers are anywhere close to that then the last 8 weeks are the ultimate troll job by Nike.

I just don't see how they can have a debut shoe for the season be super limited.
wasnt the kd supreme limited and the first cw?

We gotta be more specific. First colorways are usually hard to obtain due to demand for the new shoe.

But prelude numbers are on another level. Most states didn't even get them. Those are a special case which is up there with the DB and BIN series

Don't know if this was posted here but ASG.....

nerd.gif

So since thats footlocker EU, that is going to be the US release date too right?  Interested to see how tough these will be to get online because my local HOH will prolly do a rigged ***** raffle.

So since thats footlocker EU, that is going to be the US release date too right?  Interested to see how tough these will be to get online because my local HOH will prolly do a rigged ***** raffle.
Most likely is looking like a QS, which was suspected for February I guess that's it, and I'm guessing with all the ASG pack it couldn't be that hard to get with that hefty price tag

Most likely is looking like a QS, which was suspected for February I guess that's it, and I'm guessing with all the ASG pack it couldn't be that hard to get with that hefty price tag
Yea last years ASG released on Friday too, hopefully the Kobe's won't be too tough to get.  Last year the HOH I was at had 36 pairs of KD and Brons but only 18 Kobes

you guys are lucky over there in the states.

here in the Philippines SRP for Kobe 8 standard colorways is $182, the elites were $222 and they're saying that the 9s will run $288. still coping though.

heres to wishing that these don't get as much hype as JB releases 

Now that there'll be an ASG colorway, I need to see pics to decide which to buy between them and the Masterpieces.

As usual, Nike is trying to get all that tax return $$$, too much stuff is dropping in February. Gotta plan accordingly...

Now that there'll be an ASG colorway, I need to see pics to decide which to buy between them and the Masterpieces.

As usual, Nike is trying to get all that tax return $$$, too much stuff is dropping in February. Gotta plan accordingly...
Right, this could make me re-think getting the masterpieces if the ASG are real nice.  That color code is Black, white, and gold?  Not sure if I like the sound of that sounds kinda plain to me

I hope everyone skips the Masterpiece and shoots for the ASG. I might grab two pairs of the Masterpiece. From a sneaker collecting standpoint the 9 elites will be the Kobe shoe to have when his sig comes to a end. All limited, few CWs and the most recognizable Kobe ever.

Back
Top Bottom