THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
My HOH (Houston Galleria) restocked the ASG pack yesterday and I was able to grab the Maestro in my size 12.  MAN, what a dope shoe.  I'm a 12-12.5 in the 8, these 12's fit so nice.  Typically I need to size up .5 in highs, not the case here.  I got the special box and card (actually 3).  I'm trying to find the elite ASG socks in a L, coming up dry.  Maybe I can swap a card for a pair of socks or sumpin, time will tell.

You know if they have anymore. Tried calling but they never pick up the phone

Someone might buy it if they really want it along with the gumbo box if their pair came in regular packaging

I was thinking about doing that. But I'll probably just look another pair

Something about dropping extra for box and card that was suppose to come with it doesnt sit well with me :lol:

SMH, why is this just being posted today? ****
laugh.gif

The thirst for these shoes is real
mean.gif

Happy you were able to get your pair Cabolloloco. I tried to call but no one is answering. I can't ask a friend to go down there if I don't even know if they still have them. Oh well
I know my dude I'm in the same boat as you. Praying I get lucky and land a pair for retail. Probably wishful thinking though.

smh... after having this shoe on feet, each colorway is looking better and better :lol:
This. :lol:

Random thought: great thing about these 9s with flyknit is that creasing isn't really a concern. Just keep the shoe horns in to keep their shape.

as much as i love my MP, are these true flyknit? has a completely different feel from my actual flyknit nikes. seems to be a composite

as much as i love my MP, are these true flyknit? has a completely different feel from my actual flyknit nikes. seems to be a composite
just the sock liner is completely flyknit. Everything else has it reinforced with other materials for containment. Just like the EM on the 8's.

You know if they have anymore. Tried calling but they never pick up the phone
Does HOH do phone orders or ship to other HOH in different states? I figure that would be like pulling teeth for them to ship a pair of shoes to another HOH.

Received it today with the Gumbo box and card.

Box is the same size as my MP's so thats good.

smh at the nike quality. Different height. but it won't affect me when i play and it evens out better once i lace them up

how they look with shorts.

for those wondering how they look with black socks. Think i might keep it this way

i wear leg sleeves when i play ball
Haters going to Hate, Lovers going to Love, I don't even want none of the above, I just want to wear my shoes.

A bit disappointed with the flyknit... It's not purely Flyknit, i'm weirded out by the tpu underlay that the flyknit seems to have been laminated to.

Yo. Scored at HoH galleria. They got fsr. Still have a bunch left. You better go grab then today though.

Haters going to Hate, Lovers going to Love, I don't even want none of the above, I just want to wear my shoes.
yup thats why I don't mind the height difference on the upper liner. These are really nice in person. For me, its hard to say MP>ASG or ASG>MP because they both are very unique. I like the subtle black and white flyknit, but i also like the multicolored different than everybody else's MP's. I prefer the tongue on the MP's though, the chroma is sick and the stitching looks much better than the Maestros. The brush strokes on the Maestros are very nice and the gold swoosh is nice too, but i'm also and always a sucker for 3m swooshes. 

yup thats why I don't mind the height difference on the upper liner. These are really nice in person. For me, its hard to say MP>ASG or ASG>MP because they both are very unique. I like the subtle black and white flyknit, but i also like the multicolored different than everybody else's MP's. I prefer the tongue on the MP's though, the chroma is sick and the stitching looks much better than the Maestros. The brush strokes on the Maestros are very nice and the gold swoosh is nice too, but i'm also and always a sucker for 3m swooshes. 
Could they throw 3M on the Flyknits. That would be nice. I say MP's. ASG are really unique and all but when it comes down to it MPs takes it right now.

My HOH (Houston Galleria) restocked the ASG pack yesterday and I was able to grab the Maestro in my size 12.  MAN, what a dope shoe.  I'm a 12-12.5 in the 8, these 12's fit so nice.  Typically I need to size up .5 in highs, not the case here.  I got the special box and card (actually 3).  I'm trying to find the elite ASG socks in a L, coming up dry.  Maybe I can swap a card for a pair of socks or sumpin, time will tell.

Dude if I could rep you 1000 times I would. Lol

Thank bro. Almost gave up on these babies.
View media item 815143

As an owner of about 10 pairs of flyknit runners, it just wouldn't work on a basketball shoe without the fuse reinforcement underneath, IMO. Maybe they could incorporate flywire or something else in the upper, but otherwise there would be hardly any support in the front of the shoe. Runners don't apply anywhere near the amount of lateral force on a shoe like a basketball player.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom