THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nah they don't. That's an even trade on a shoe for shoe basis but it all boils down to opinion. Those 3's are WACK tho, lol!
Dude what are you talking about lol

Go on ebay and see the prices for db3's right now.The db3s go for way more money.

But yes it all boils down to if he wants the shoe that bad.I would just sell the db3's and he could buy 2 or 3 kobe 9's.

Last edited:

Yeah good thing I have two Lebron XI that I don't use. Just a shame that I can't just use the lunarlon insert. I prefer it.

And yes, the carbon fiber clear coat scuffs off very easily. I know someone back a few pages said they're got messed up after one gym session. Mine got scuffed too. No biggie though. Didn't buy for casual wear. 
I'm with you -- I kinda like the Lebron insert but definitely prefer the lunar-only setup.

Don't know if this would help, but I would try taking a regular insole you have around and place that on top of the lunar insert.  You may lose a tiny bit of feel but this should add just enough to eliminate some of that space.  I tried this in the Lebron XI using a kobe 8 insert and the regular insole on top and it fit almost perfectly.

Maybe give that a shot?

I know awhile back some dude dropped some intel on upcoming colors like the "Quests" and "Unleashed," and I know there are rumored to be the Michael Jackson and Jordan 3 colors but do we have any update or more concrete details on what's to come after the March releases? I know it sounds like I'm answering my own question
happy.gif
Yea, I want to know more info on the releases past March.  Not even a sneak peak or anything...it's weird.

hahahahahahhaaa.Its really an un-needed colorway.I dont want  no more black kobe 9's.Bring on some unique ish.

Last edited:
My wife called these the Kobe UGGs. She took out her UGGs to compare and they were the same damn height. She got me. lol.

Also, I told my wife I bought the MP's for $300 yesterday. I came home today and she was sitting at the computer with the NT page on and she saw my post that said I bought for $350. smh. Caught up. I should've just told her the truth. lol She's cool tho. She didn't trip for that long. Now I gotta cop her a GS pair in the Kobe MP "UGG" next Saturday she says.

Anyway, here are some shots on foot.
Beautiful 
laugh.gif

My wife called these the Kobe UGGs. She took out her UGGs to compare and they were the same damn height. She got me. lol.

Also, I told my wife I bought the MP's for $300 yesterday. I came home today and she was sitting at the computer with the NT page on and she saw my post that said I bought for $350. smh. Caught up. I should've just told her the truth. lol She's cool tho. She didn't trip for that long. Now I gotta cop her a GS pair in the Kobe MP "UGG" next Saturday she says.

Anyway, here are some shots on foot.

View media item 816310View media item 816318View media item 816323View media item 816326
Gohan, is that you? :D

Dude what are you talking about lol

Go on ebay and see the prices for db3's right now.The db3s go for way more money.

But yes it all boils down to if he wants the shoe that bad.I would just sell the db3's and he could buy 2 or 3 kobe 9's.

NAAAAAAAH! Stop looking at eBay for this imaginary value on shoes. You still see them there for a reason and even the sold pairs don't mean they actually sold for that price. You can't see the behind the scene Pay Pal deals that end with those high prices eBay auctions being cancelled. At the end of the day the only real way to gauge monetary value is the retail price of each shoe. Aside from that it's all up to opinion and desire. I'd trade my MP's for a pair of Lebron 7 Dunkman despite the "value" being drastically different and the "rarity" being incomparable. Hell, if we're going by limited numbers there are way less "GENERAL RELEASE" Lebron 8 V1 Aways on the market than MP 9's and they are made of better material so why aren't they valued higher? That ish is imaginary.

"Beauty is in the eye of the shoe owner."

Last edited:

Why dislike joggers? Dislike the super ugly Kobe 9s ASG instead. I can wear the simplest pair and look more clean than most high school kids up there frontin with the ASGs.

Plus they're NOTHING compare to how the MP was beautifully done.
For a second there, I saw that wrinkly hand and I thought this was a senior citizen photo. Grandpa loves his sweats and his orthopedic shoes. :smile:

Does anyone have an extra kobe tarot card they could send me? I would send my extra lebron card to you in return

NAAAAAAAH! Stop looking at eBay for this imaginary value on shoes. You still see them there for a reason and even the sold pairs don't mean they actually sold for that price. You can't see the behind the scene Pay Pal deals that end with those high prices eBay auctions being cancelled. At the end of the day the only real way to gauge monetary value is the retail price of each shoe. Aside from that it's all up to opinion and desire. I'd trade my MP's for a pair of Lebron 7 Dunkman despite the "value" being drastically different and the "rarity" being incomparable. Hell, if we're going by limited numbers there are way less "GENERAL RELEASE" Lebron 8 V1 Aways on the market than MP 9's and they are made of better material so why aren't they valued higher? That ish is imaginary.

"Beauty is in the eye of the shoe owner."
Oh trust me I know about the ended auctions and agree on the imaginary value but that is what people see and will pay.If the shoe is $800 that means it can go for that,higher or $200 lower.We have heard many posts with people getting MP's for $400 and lower.Havent heard that about the db3's on a regualr basis.

Oversized shirts are back. Jerseys are slowly coming back but not as loud as last decade was. But I don't see baggy pants coming back because it's so stupid, makes me throw up when i see a rap video from back when they wear baggy pants. People nowadays will rather wear their size. Only reason why cuffed pants is so in is bec people are comfortable wearing it.
And it compliments this whole sneaker culture, shows the shoe off very well.

the MPs just released in korea (i think small quantity). if i wasn't working, i'd hurry my butt over there. 
tired.gif

I hope the Men's size looks alot better.

These are terrible.

Nike acts like they don't understand color concepts, just "Oh people loved the last bright colored shoe we did, let's throw bright colors on everything."

It's like having your mom shop for your school clothes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom