THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
They still look like boots to me for some reason. 
roll.gif

It is pretty funny following this thread and seeing so many people complain about the high's when the first were revealed and wanted a low so desperately.  Now that some bad pics of the lows have surfaced people are saying the low's are no good and that the high's are much better.  Just wait on it it will grow with time like nearly every Kobe release has.
The High's have much better detail and are more appealing to the eye design wise. The low's look kinda bland or are colorway's that have been seen before.

I didn't expect him to come back anyway

Smart decision by The Bean

Yeah I didn't expect him to return either, but I highly doubt it was his decision...he is the type of the guy to come back with one game left even if it ment nothing.

This was the medical staffs decision

K love can't come till 15-16 season.

Unless he gets traded here.

Sign and trade with Gasol... Kobe/Love and Rubio/Gasol

Everybody's happy :D

But enough fantasy basketball... back to these 9s!

That is the one of the worst trades the timberwolves could take for k love. Gasol aint worth a damn thing. He couldn't even net a first round pick this year.

You're right, no basketball talk in here :rofl:

so are those details pretty close to a GR? i see perspectives in my area sat long enough during the day so i hope its a similar release.

Nike updated their Launch Calendar
[table][tr][td]03/29/14[/td][td]Kobe 9 EM[/td][td]University Gold/Black-Laser Crimson[/td][td]$160[/td][td]646701-700[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]04/11/14[/td][td]Kobe 9 Elite 'Team Collection'[/td][td]Court Purple/White-Laser Orange-Wolf Grey[/td][td]$225[/td][td]630847-500[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
so are those details pretty close to a GR? i see perspectives in my area sat long enough during the day so i hope its a similar release.

Hopefully so. It seems like each release has been more plentiful, but that could just be my imagination. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom