THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Kobe discussing the shoe at yesterday's event (courtesy of NW):

Last edited:
That the shoe contorts as your foot does

There are many shoes that are so stiff that they remain rigid even when your foot is bending inside

And that is a weird feeling

I think this shoe will be a mix of the 6 and 8.

The 6 moulded to the foot nicely and we are getting the same cushioning from the 8 (right?)

Last edited:

And here's an elite colorway.  Probably the last one on this thread, unless you guys have suggestions.
While I like the 9, I would cop every single one of these lows...functional for the court and great for wearing casually. I hope this is exactly what Nike releases!

I get what your saying bro your somewhat right

But For me i dont wear highs or mids if they aren't pliable and move with my foot freely, and i have yet to find high top shoes like that

As a player all i need my shoes to provide me with is impact protection, responsiveness, and for it to be pliable

Thats why i am feeling i can mess with these, they go high to the ankle, so they restrict the ankle, but since they are flyknit you know they are pliable and so my foot will move freely

I get what your saying bro your somewhat right

But For me i dont wear highs or mids if they aren't pliable and move with my foot freely, and i have yet to find high top shoes like that

As a player all i need my shoes to provide me with is impact protection, responsiveness, and for it to be pliable

Thats why i am feeling i can mess with these, they go high to the ankle, so they restrict the ankle, but since they are flyknit you know they are pliable and so my foot will move freely
Agreed. I have bball shoes but after workouts is when I usually mess around and I'm always wearing my free runs. No lie, they feel BETTER than any balling shoes on the court. Maybe I'm just used to them or what, but I almost can't go back. People always say I'll break my ankle but it's been 3 years and nothings happened yet..... Knock on wood.

I'm the same way im kinda messing with minimalistic setups now and while i have had one pair of frees i ran em into the ground

No lie whenever i see guards wearing lebrons im like :x i can never wear stuff that rigid to ball

I think this shoe will be a mix of the 6 and 8.

The 6 moulded to the foot nicely and we are getting the same cushioning from the 8 (right?)
I actually think this is a progression of the 7 model. The 8s were a progression of the "play fast" 7 version, and since this is using the same insert as the 8s, this is a progression of the "play strong" 7 version

kobe 9's >>>> all other hoop shoes in 2014
That may be very true. However, in '14 there will be new signature releases from all the other big names as well taking into account the release schedule.

Out of everything that has been released this year I agree with you. Really like these other than the price.

So the 9 Highs are only coming in Flyknit and those are limited, then why not show the lows also if they are going to be more widely available? How limited are the highs going to be?

So the 9 Highs are only coming in Flyknit and those are limited, then why not show the lows also if they are going to be more widely available? How limited are the highs going to be?

The answer is hype aka marketing by Nike

Back
Top Bottom