THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
These 9's were tough as hell to get. And it's only making it worse that people want ATLEAST 350 for these... :smh:

@geraldg2309 Yeah, I agree this was a pretty weird release, reminded me more of what NDC releases were like pre-Twitter, bots, ELs, and ATCs lol. I'm not totally sure what to make of the 3 hour window either, but I think I read in the dunk thread that NDC had some legit network issues that took them a while to sort out. The checkout crash definitely pushed some people back maybe an hour or so if you weren't able to get your pairs before the crash happened. I'd be really curious what the %'s look like for people who got through manually, through a bot/ATC service, etc for this release.
Was able to get a pair of sb's manually tried for the Kobe's but it did not even reach my cart. I have been doing my research on some of these bot and atc services. Doesn't look like they had a high success rate. I thought when the site crashed that was nike slowing things down and weeding out the bots. Can't know for sure but it does make sense.

Last edited:
I don't believe these are as limited as Nike wants us to believe. According to the tag on my pair they were in production for 6 months. Most QS are 1-2 months. Jordan 1 OG royal/bred are 1.5 months. Prelude series was 2-2.5 months. Mulit Flyknit racers were a little over 4 months. GR lebrons are 3-5 months. The restocked calypsos and sirens are 1.5-2 months.

It just doesn't add up to me. I think we are in for a "restock" of these real soon. If you haven't dropped resell money yet, I would hold off.

I don't believe these are as limited as Nike wants us to believe. According to the tag on my pair they were in production for 6 months. Most QS are 1-2 months. Jordan 1 OG royal/bred are 1.5 months. Prelude series was 2-2.5 months. Mulit Flyknit racers were a little over 4 months. GR lebrons are 3-5 months. The restocked calypsos and sirens are 1.5-2 months.

It just doesn't add up to me. I think we are in for a "restock" of these real soon. If you haven't dropped resell money yet, I would hold off.

I hope so. I hate that I missed out on these.

And I know the dude that owns this pics an NTer so I hope you don't mind but damn this just make me hate not getting a pair even more.

View media item 791806

NTSM was ridiculous.

Hated how they handled it/ combined all of the lines into one / took forever to get shoes then walk you to be checked out. Made everything take longer than it should've :smh:

How long was the line that you had to wait that long!!!

Wrapped around their second story and then some. :\

Sorry to hear that man

Hahah thanks. They're just shoes though. On to the AS games.

And the dude with multiple pairs of MP's from Nike SM is definitely possible. They sat after pick up time for a few hours, and seemed to have plenty of pairs leftover.

How did I not get through with RSVP if NTSM had so many pairs?

Because some people with programs try to snatch up as many pairs as they can under fake names so that the people who line up for unclaimed pairs have more pairs available to them...to prove to Nike or whoever is paying attention that the RSVP process is flawed.

Them ***% looks fresh on feet. I just want 1 pairs of the 9s this year and thats all im asking for :frown: aiming for the ASG

Last edited:
They look great worn casually.
nthat.gif

Just waiting for shipping conf 

Have you ordered from them before. Do you get hit with custom fees?

Customs are hit or miss no matter where you order from.

I've heard of two ppl ordering the same product from the same site and one getting hit with customs and the other not.

Some say anything over $200 others say $300, there's really no telling.

Expect the worse with any overseas site.

Back
Top Bottom