THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

That's called changing one's mind and that's perfectly okay.  
i was trashing them hard thou....
laugh.gif

Cloaks are a top 3 shoe for me....but the VII is probably the most uncomfortable Kobe I've worn. Made the mistake of wearing the VII to six flags
mean.gif
....had my feet looking like James Harden at the end if the day
laugh.gif
I had to break in my VI's before I could play in them because it was so much pain to walk in them (flat feet), VII's and VI's aren't so uncomfortable to me anymore

Who decided it was all about performance. A member asked is this the best model appearance OR performance. Because another member responded these are the best appearance wise, so now we can't talk about performance?

Quote:

Says the guy begging me to sell the extra pair to and posting every other posts asking for a freebie. 
eyes.gif

now we know your an idiot, i was referring to another cat, but u are starving for attention!..plus i think u got me confused with someone else begging for kicks, i got mine sir....dont think i asked u for nothin!

i was trashing them hard thou....
laugh.gif
Back in the day when the Jordan 11 originally released, NOBODY liked them and they sat on the shelf and even went on sale.   I have homeboys who hated them back in the day because they were different.  They didn't know how to take them.  Now they LOVE them.  Nothing wrong with changing one's mind at all as some would have folks believe.  

AS are dope I own them but still on the hunt for some mp's both shoes equally dope in my book.
AS are dope I own them but still on the hunt for some mp's both shoes equally dope in my book.
The exclusivity I think is helping the MPS more and bc it's the final piece of preludes.
That red colorway that leaked, real or not.....I'm digging those, Perspectives also.

That's true about the xi's. I remember having them in class ('96) and turning around to bust this one guy staring at my Concords and when he saw me bust him he started shaking his head in disgust at them. I knew back then they were hot.

same here. it was a surprise, the first kobe that was very appealing to me. before these highs, his line has been completely forgettable. i honestly can't tell one from another of the entire first eight.

the only sig i want, seems to be the one i can't get. have kobes always done this limited rubbish? whether it is new or not, i might lose interest before i even start. chasing shoes is bollocks.

Nah... usually there's the Laker home-ish colorway released (gr) first in Dec and then a somewhat limited Christmas pair a couple weeks later.

There's only been a handful of Kobes that have actually been difficult to get in my experience...

Finally put the ASG on today for some ball at the gym.  Immediately people are staring and asking "Yo what are those?".... lol... But performance wise these feel amazing.. very lightweight and they feel very fluid on the feet.   Grip was nice but then again I played on a pretty decent floor.. Definitely looking forward to ballin in these again.

That's true about the xi's. I remember having them in class ('96) and turning around to bust this one guy staring at my Concords and when he saw me bust him he started shaking his head in disgust at them. I knew back then they were hot.
I remember Tinker saying back in the day his whole premise when a new Jordan design came out was for people to hate them, and how he loved for the shoe to eventually grow on people.  These days, people act like it's somehow  foreign to the human species to change one's mind.  

im good bro, dude just had me confused for someone else

Glad majority of NTs are getting the Devotions. Makes me feel optimistic about March releases. It might be hectic launch day but eventually you will get your pair. I hope.

The exclusivity I think is helping the MPS more and bc it's the final piece of preludes.
That red colorway that leaked, real or not.....I'm digging those, Perspectives also.
Those are cool but the I don't know if I would be able to pull them off plus there are shoes other than Kobe's in March that I have my eyes on as well. Nike/jb really know how to peak my interests.

definitely from this era with proper use of the word "bust." my feet were too small to buy Concords when they first dropped. so I had to go for something else with a Velcro strap. I guess that's why I don't think twice to cop Kobes.

I can't wait to Ball in mine I'm supposed to get them on Thursday should of gotten next day air shipping I would of gotten them today :-(

I got a sz 14 too and I normally wear 13 I hope they fit ok I have the Hyperdunk 2012's in 14 along with some Hyperizes and they fit fine and seeing as how everyone in this thread has said they are TTS i'm not that worried I just want to Hold them in my hands already :-D

I still say the cloaks and ASG VII's are some of the best Kobe's. :nthat:

I agree that the V probably had the best colorways, but I never loved that sneaker, even though I have some.

I love the VII Cloak colorway, Aces, ASG and WTK too...

But I was gonna wear my Black/Grey VIIs yesterday to the office, and my feet were killing me after 15 mins... guess the VIIs still aren't for me :rolleyes

Cloaks are a top 3 shoe for me....but the VII is probably the most uncomfortable Kobe I've worn. Made the mistake of wearing the VII to six flags :smh:....had my feet looking like James Harden at the end if the day :lol:

I thought it was just me, those VII's were death

I heard some 'Shoe Palace's' got some kids sizes everyone keep your head up for that they might be getting adult sizes soon; I'm trying to land a pair of ASG's to stock I'd take any of the other elites though since I want them to ball in anyway.

Nah... usually there's the Laker home-ish colorway released (gr) first in Dec and then a somewhat limited Christmas pair a couple weeks later.

There's only been a handful of Kobes that have actually been difficult to get in my experience...

thanks for the reply. first the main jordan sig plays the hype game (they NEVER came to sydney at all), now it looks like kobe is doing the same rubbish.

as hard as it is for you guys, next to us you have it easy as.

Back
Top Bottom