THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Kobe even talked about them and never mentioned ankle-support AT ANY TIME. Forget the exact quote, but it was just about "taking things to another level" & doing something new.

And I don't care if Kobe felt they were Necessary or Not... I DON'T.How you gonna argue MY Opinion, bruh? LOL

He just want a high that performed like a low. By the time hes back on court who knows which one he will be rocking.

I want the details and mp's but for retail and under.

I may just order 3 kobe 8 ids instead of the highs.I am banking on the lows and mids taking all of my money.

I checked kids footlocker and it says the releases for March will be the perspectives, Masterpiece, and Bruce Lees but no details:smh:

Is anyone else disappointed in the MP plain black boring laces?
yup... cheap as ****, and boring. I did a lace swap with some better quality laces that I am really happy with. I think they make the shoe look better. I'm going to post the photo up tomorrow. I'm too tired and lazy to do it now. Long day...

I wish the Maestros had a red or gold sole. I'm too old to be wearing GITD shoes.
gold wouldve really made these pop

Im with you on the GITD soles 
mean.gif
 and the over use of 3M 

I'm fine with the black laces in the MPs. Rest of the shoe already has enough going on with the multicolor upper and iridescence.

Back
Top Bottom