THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
MPs should arrive tomorrow...I don't know why but I am JUICED for these and I've had a ton of pickups in the past couple months. Must have something to do with the variability in the flyknit because I was equally as excited for both my pairs of MC racers.

Fox Valley hoH

I don't know what it is with them. The shape feels off maybe even a little bulky.. The design looks very plain. I usually am a big fan of black and yellow.

Smokin' hot. 
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

nthat.gif
Damn man, I've been really strong on the details thus far. I already have 3 pairs. I'm not supposed to cop this pair, but this picture.. omg...can't...fight...itttttttt

My lady like those Kobe's on the right that he may be wearing so it looks like I will be grabbing all 4 in that picture of the lows. Can't wait for the detail time to disappear so I can be more closer to the lows

Pulled the trigger for $460 for MPs. Ended up selling my WTK for $460 so it was pretty much a trade. I figured prices will only go up on these and all preludes. Nows the time to buy imo

Love the WTK but i cant see myself wearing them. The MPs have been on my radar forever so it feels good to finally have them

Last edited:
I think we are all afraid to sleep on any of the Kobe 9 so we dont have pay resell like some of us did on the Kobe 8.

Feels good to be able to come in this thread again 
pimp.gif
 i was devestated when i failed on the MPs on release day. And those were the only colorway (besides the details) that i wanted. Feels so damn good to have now man

I'm like fighting demons in my own head. At first I loved the details don't care for them as much and don't need em but for some reason I'm gonna be up Saturday trying to get them just for the hell of it. Like I really have a issue. 225 is a force for some damn shoes man. Like damn 2 pair of these are like 500 I could get 4 pairs of 8s with that (of course using coupons). I need to learn how to get a shoe only if I really want it not just for the hell of it. Anybody else have these issues lol?

Last edited:
Do the asg kobes have a white size sticker or black I see both
Mines is white. But I notice some people had the black label which looks a lot better. Kobe's box was all jacked up plus no baggie for the laces. They rushed his.

I'm like fighting demons in my own head. At first I loved the details don't care for them as much and don't need em but for some reason I'm gonna be up Saturday trying to get them just for the hell of it. Like I really have a issue. 225 is a force for some damn shoes man. Like damn 2 pair of these are like 500 I could get 4 pairs of 8s with that (of course using coupons). I need to learn how to get a shoe only if I really want it not just for the hell of it. Anybody else have these issues lol?
ya I think a lot of us have this issue. At first I was buying these just to play in now I think its because of the look im keeping mine ds for a while but I might wear my asgs to this release if I win the raffle.

Back
Top Bottom