THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
As someone who occasionally sells on eBay, I can tell you what sellers think of an offer like that
laugh.gif
Oh I know. But I don't mind pissing off resellers. It's not like they have souls or anything.

grin.gif

Last edited:
Anyone else think that there will be more Details coming later like they did with the Inspirations?

Had my choice between perspectives and inspirations yesterday. When it came down to it, I liked the flyknit color on the inspirations a lil better but loved the color-blocking a lot more on the perspectives. Strictly on-court for me, walking by mirrors at the gym gave me an idea of what they'd look like casually on me, and I didn't like it lol.

Anyways, grabbed these yesterday, hit the court nice n early today to give em a go. The longer I played the less I felt the collar. Nice n grippy on a clean floor. Lunarlon was more stiff than lebron xi's. Will wait until they fully break in before deciding whether to simply switch em out for the lunar/zoom combo. No complaints at all. And I think they look great on-court!

View media item 876218

Last edited:
http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-03/kobe-9-em

KOBE 9 EM
$160
LAUNCH: SATURDAY, MARCH 29, 2014 - 8:00 AM EDT
University Gold/Black-Laser Crimson
646701-700
Limit 1 per customer

You’ve seen the high-profile Kobe 9 Elite, now meet the low-profile Kobe 9 EM. This shoe’s Engineered Mesh upper provides lightweight ventilation to keep you cool, and an interior lining made of contouring mesh to provides a snug, comfortable fit. All this sits atop a Lunarlon midsole that delivers an ultra-soft, responsive ride. A vibrant yellow and crimson colorway accentuates the streamlined silhouette of this low-profile Kobe.

Last edited:
Lows look somewhat decent in those pics but they still kinda butt. I might cop a pair even in the ugliest colourway just so I can have another insole to swap in when my highs inevitably crumble.

One mans Trash is another mans Treasure..

Indeed: I liked them but realistically I'm not gonna wear them and I can't justify $250 just sitting in the closet. Especially if there's people out there who'd be interested in them and I can hook it up

Had my choice between perspectives and inspirations yesterday. When it came down to it, I liked the flyknit color on the inspirations a lil better but loved the color-blocking a lot more on the perspectives. Strictly on-court for me, walking by mirrors at the gym gave me an idea of what they'd look like casually on me, and I didn't like it lol.

Anyways, grabbed these yesterday, hit the court nice n early today to give em a go. The longer I played the less I felt the collar. Nice n grippy on a clean floor. Lunarlon was more stiff than lebron xi's. Will wait until they fully break in before deciding whether to simply switch em out for the lunar/zoom combo. No complaints at all. And I think they look great on-court!

View media item 876218
Aceboogie86 approves this decision [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Indeed: I liked them but realistically I'm not gonna wear them and I can't justify $250 just sitting in the closet. Especially if there's people out there who'd be interested in them and I can hook it up

Totally agree. I havent wore mine yet,but im jus waitin for the perfect event.. Shoe of the Year IMO..

Went to cop the detail on saturday, and the closest footlocker (walt whitman mall) didnt have it at all. Looked at the register and there was a pair of perspective that someone returned recently. Asked the guy working there what size it was and they were a size 9. I'm usually a size 9.5, so i tried them on and they were a lil narrow on the toebox but it was a good overall fit. Copped with the quickness before going to work. Didn't have time to hunt for the detail elsewhere. Also, they had the bruce lee lows in stock already.

Gf calls me at work and tells me she got me the detail in a size 9.5 since they were sold out of most of the sizes everywhere. She went to roosevelt field and broadway mall. Much love and appreciation to her for doing all that. I would have preferred a size 9 but I'm still very happy with at least having a pair of the detail.

The next day, I tried looking around for the detail size 9 :nerd:. No success, so I copped the Melo M10 YOTH.

Overall good weekend... Perspective. Detail. M10 YOTH. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom