THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Already seen them on the other thread lol.
lol i posted the kobe 9 "yeezy" color on the last page...

i was talking about the actual yeezy shoe being an ID since they offer all these glow options etc.

Last edited:

Thanks bro. You never answered my question from a few days ago, why aren't you picking up the Showtimes? Just curious.
Oh I must overlooked sometimes I just skim through the thread if it jumps a couple pages.

Showtimes, I don't know why I'm not picking them up. I got 3 elites already so I'm good for now. I really liked them when the first images showed up. Just taking it easy copping some other things right now. 

I would definitely get them on the cheap tho. They coming out this weekend? I'm totally out of it on these release dates so much shoes dropping.

Last edited:

Oh I must overlooked sometimes I just skim through the thread if it jumps a couple pages.

Showtimes, I don't know why I'm not picking them up. I got 3 elites already so I'm good for now. I really liked them when the first images showed up. Just taking it easy copping some other things right now. 

I would definitely get them on the cheap tho. They coming out this weekend? I'm totally out of it on these release dates so much shoes dropping.
No worries. Yea totally understand. These will be my last cop for while too. Gonna take a break until late summer/fall.

They come out this Saturday with the Elite pack of KD's and Bron XI.

No worries. Yea totally understand. These will be my last cop for while too. Gonna take a break until late summer/fall.

They come out this Saturday with the Elite pack of KD's and Bron XI.
I'm definitely not taking a break. Still coppin just not so much of the Elites. 
laugh.gif
 Unless it's the MP's. 

I don't know if this has been mentioned  but

Independence,MO NEW HOH has complete restock of Details and Perspectives and Bruce Lee

Also Infared 3 and 6

I don't know if this has been mentioned  but

Independence,MO NEW HOH has complete restock of Details and Perspectives and Bruce Lee

Also Infared 3 and 6
Damn! Somebody's lucky day if they walked in right now and struck out on all those in the past weeks.

Back
Top Bottom