THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
And for those wondering how tall they are. They are a little bigger then Twilight Zone Pumps and KD VN7

i think the ix highs are as ugly as the kd 5 ..and thats tough ..just an opinion

anywho

them gum bottoms are beautiful
the price is not
move on

but as i say that i kind of agree seeing those completely knocked the EMs almost out of the picture & i think the iDs are extremely dope so far ..but after that picture of the gums ..sweet jesus

I really like the ID options on those 9s! I will be in the US in 4 days and then I will check if they are comparable or not to the Kobe 8!

Easters kind of remind me of my favorite pair of 8s(the supernaturals)

But I don't know if I'm going to cop. Money is kind if tight. Might not cop any until the flyknit lows drop

Negative on the flyknit lows..

I like the easters, but have to pick between the showtimes and easters..

Man... You guys are really feeding the hype juggernaut and therefore the reseller prices by all the salivating and moaning going in in here right now. They are nice BUT, it's just a plain colored shoe. Take a deep breath and remember that. No way is it worth tossing 4 figures at.

Easters are VERY tough
smokin.gif
Still want easters and the purple zebra print. Hope they are all easy cops now.

Duncan Parker Ginobi

Jordan pippen rodman or Grant

Kg Pierce allen or rondo

Bird Parish Hale

Kareem Magic Worthy

DO I NEED TO CONTINUE.

Didn't think so!   
Just catching up with this thread. I know this doesn't have anything to do with the Low Flyknits or Easter's  BUT...

Gotta send a shout out to my boys Chancey Billups, RIP Hamilton, Tayshaun Prince.

I know they're not in the same class as those mentioned above but it's coming up on the 10 year anniversary of the Pistons 2004 Championship downing the Lakers 4-1. Billups Finals MVP after not even making the ASG that season. 

And then to be within 30 secs of winning B2B titles the following year against the Spurs? and then 64 wins the years after that? My mid 2000's Pistons were straight heat  
smokin.gif

True, difference is they didn't sell out in minutes, you could cop multiple pairs, and some people even copped a few hours after release.   
Excelsior would only sell you one pair in your size. I went back later and they wouldn't sell me any more (there were only 2 size 12's left at that point anyway)
Not sure about stadium, as there was a queue outside there before it opened.
These were released in Milan to coincide with design week there. Same time last year nike released a Milan exclusive black/multi HTM flyknit trainer. View media item 907251

True or false: it would have been cheaper to actually fly to Milan, enjoy an evening of dancing and fine wine after copping multiples of each htm color way than it is to pay resell price on one pair of these fk lows :nerd:

True or false: it would have been cheaper to actually fly to Milan, enjoy an evening of dancing and fine wine after copping multiples of each htm color way than it is to pay resell price on one pair of these fk lows :nerd:

False haha. You'll pay for food, trip back, hotel etc..

Excelsior would only sell you one pair in your size. I went back later and they wouldn't sell me any more (there were only 2 size 12's left at that point anyway)
Not sure about stadium, as there was a queue outside there before it opened.
These were released in Milan to coincide with design week there. Same time last year nike released a Milan exclusive black/multi HTM flyknit trainer.
Got it, I'm thinking it may be in my best interest to take a trip to Milan this time next year haha.

Nope.

But even if that were the case you would have to had already known about the drop ahead of time to even plan the trip.

...and if you're privy to that type of information I'm sure you could've gotten yourself a pair without having to leave your house.

Tried my luck and offered $400 on ebay for the HTM, seller hit me with the decline within 10 seconds lmao

Sent him a msg "No one will cop for $2500, good try tho"

Back
Top Bottom