THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Silly question.

untitled-10-of-37.jpg

My kobe 9 elite showtimes have a tongue just like this (the tongue's corners are way too puffy).

What do I do?

Just a note: they came with shoe trees but no box...

Im gonna say the kobe X looks lame right now and that I wont get them. Fast forward a few months and ill be copping a pair. Its just how it is.

Went and checked out the sequoias and they weren't bad. I just wouldn't personally buy them with the price tag they have.

Silly question.

untitled-10-of-37.jpg

My kobe 9 elite showtimes have a tongue just like this (the tongue's corners are way too puffy).

What do I do?

Just a note: they came with shoe trees but no box...
If you want the tongue to "loll" less you have to lace it higher. Not sure if that is what you mean though.

Someone on the team (not sure if it's Kobe or not) has a purple and gold (maybe yellow) pair that hasn't been seen before. Might not be since it was a quick glimpse.

Edit: It's Young's iDs looks like

Last edited:

Question for someone whos up to date. The snakeskins are dropping http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-11/kobe-9-ext but I was under the impression that these released already? So I'm a bit confused. Could have sworn I saw NikeStore tweet this link out a few weeks ago.
it seems to be a wider release, kinda like with what happened with the jetters how some manage to get some the first release but they still got rescheduled and released again a couple wks later

also these are on the FTL calendar for the 29 as well http://www.footlocker.com/release-dates/

Last edited:
280 for ds bethoven worth it?

also peach jams, how much would u dorp on them? they were super limited, limited like the fireworks 8's?

seen vnds pair going for 500, but damm 500 is 500$ lol

heard only 60 in existance? could be wrong..

Last edited:
Is that a filter making the laces look orangish? Seems like photo leaks are getting more and more and more rare. So freaking annoying! No pics of KD Christmas, no (good) pics of Kobe X, no BHM Kobe IX's, nothing lol

Nike Flyknit and Flywire technologies are a one-two punch, leading to a dynamic fit for Kobe’s intricate footwork.

Back
Top Bottom