The Official Kobe X iD thread

Really awesome MambaColors @nystatenisland   
nthat.gif

Speaking of which, thanks for the blueprint on these Multicolors.

These remakes came out so much better than my first attempt with the black medial and black midsole.  

The flyknit is a thousand times better on these. 

Couldn't take any good photos of mine since I got home after dark but these are :smokin. Made the same pair as above except a black swoosh. Might place another order tomorrow these are that good. Well done NikeID.

Hey looking for some help, anybody seen any examples of a black midsole with Volt specs... i know the black midsole is pretty bad but I'm wondering if the contrast with the volt will make the black midsole look darker and less milky. Thanks in advance. 

Mambacolor Chaos pair came in today, but now I don't know which one to keep 
frown.gif

MC Chaos vs Mamba Chaos
Chaos vs Whiteouts

Family Pic
I can't make up my mind, so I gotta ask. If you had to choose 1, which would it be? Thinking bout keeping the Chaos Mambas and sending the other two back cuz I got a white based MC coming next week. 
mean.gif
 First World Problems

I must be having bad luck or something because I haven't been feelin any of the MC's I get in. Muted colors and a pointed toe on my MC 2.0:

Not feeling the crimson medial although they are definitely a step up from the black
eyes.gif
I had 2 black medials and both mc's were dulled. 1 more than the other. I think it's the fact that any painted medial will have a darker tint to it. Most of the wolf grey's have a nice weave and I just received mine today and they do look a lot better. 

Looking forward to the grinches now 

Mambacolor Chaos pair came in today, but now I don't know which one to keep :frown:

View media item 1823310

I can't make up my mind, so I gotta ask. If you had to choose 1, which would it be? Thinking bout keeping the Chaos Mambas and sending the other two back cuz I got a white based MC coming next week. :smh:  First World Problems

imo the mamba colors go better with the chaos theme.

Back
Top Bottom