The Official Kobe X iD thread

Highly recommend this brush set from angelus. Great for corners and small areas.
I bought the regular beginner set of brushes with a bunch of paint colors for Kobe X tongues (and other). Do you think those brushes will work fine with the corners? It comes with a pen-like brush...

I bought the regular beginner set of brushes with a bunch of paint colors for Kobe X tongues (and other). Do you think those brushes will work fine with the corners? It comes with a pen-like brush...
If you're worried about corners just put some tape along the edge, painters tape work best, but any regular tape work as well

Apply little paint on the brush tip each time to reduce any mishaps

Last edited:

You should be good. Like address123 said you can't go wrong with taping along the edges.

If you're worried about corners just put some tape along the edge, painters tape work best, but any regular tape work as well

Apply little paint on the brush tip each time to reduce any mishaps
Cool thanks. So did you paint the inner edges of the shozoku? Hard to tell from the pics but it looks like you did. I was going to try not to for the closest factory look.

Does anyone that got Grinches also have a pair of Vinos? Looking for a side by side pic.

I was going to sell my Vinos but my Grinches haven't even been started yet, don't want to regret selling them later.

Cool thanks. So did you paint the inner edges of the shozoku? Hard to tell from the pics but it looks like you did. I was going to try not to for the closest factory look.
I tried not painting the inner edges too. Its really hard when you get to the corners but its not that noticeable if you do or don't because the edges are really thin.

Last edited:
Decided to use some Photoshop to help myself organize my iDs... Anyone else have organization issues with iDs? I wish theyd let you make labels for your shoes
I've done similar for some custom Jordans but got lazy and just went at the iD boxes with a silver sharpie
laugh.gif

Nice work on the labels!

@aron710
  I agree!!! 

I'll never own the 6s, but these will do just fine!!!  No problems with my pair

View media item 1866373

For comparison purposes, here is the non elite pair I sent back to Nike earlier this year.......

View media item 1866375

Thanks for the comparison shots, as much as I like the flyknit I think the base model is dope with that midsole. I guess I have time to decide since Nike is in no hurry to make my pair. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom