The Official Kobe X iD thread

I just got a payment notice from ebates.. It was a lot more than I was expecting. Just figured out that I'm still getting rebates for all the id's I returned to my local nikestore. :pimp:

My gosh, and I thought I had a problem with how many shoes I had.... yeesh!
Generally, I would say if you are on NT you might have a "problem" - dunno how many truly casual collectors post here with regularity. I have more lows than that, but I only consider it a problem, for anyone, if it affects your other responsibilities - rent, kids, car, credit, etc.

where are the arrowheads?
I don't have Arrowheads or Oreos. I consider them the weaker 2 of the 4.

where are the arrowheads?
Im not interested in the Arrowheads and being a HTM alone doesn't inspire me. They're boring IMO. I'd take them in a situation like showing up at a outlet for cheap, but they really don't appeal to me/say that there a must have.

I'll be honest with you, my "OG Air Max '95" inspired pair and my "RBG/Red Black & Green" or for the name/label chasers... "Gucci" inspired pairs were well better spent money than the Arrowheads. They're probably my favorite (plus the Race Car's).

Last edited:
Generally, I would say if you are on NT you might have a "problem" - dunno how many truly casual collectors post here with regularity. I have more lows than that, but I only consider it a problem, for anyone, if it affects your other responsibilities - rent, kids, car, credit, etc.

I don't have Arrowheads or Oreos. I consider them the weaker 2 of the 4.
I totally agree, but the Arrowheads are the weakest of all IMO.

Nice collection to form a wheel. My X collection is a lower case c
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  @ Lower case C

Back
Top Bottom