The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

The perforated EM looks cheap even for the GR retail price imo... The design is cool, I just hope they don't end up looking cheap in person for those of you that do order

Have a 10% coupon, so I`m probably in for at least one pair. 

Interested in how a white or purple pair would look though.

I'm trying to stretch this 15% code to the max. At least 3 pairs, prolly 4. Got $430 in NDC gift cards too. If ebates goes up, that's going to be the cherry on top

If Kobe wears them then everyone who is crying about it being an "EM" will want them.
This.

I've changed my mind about it being an EM, realized I love the print more so i can live.
I'll probably go in to a store and try the EM on before ordering (Normally a 12.5 in Kobe's but in the Elite XI i can fit a 12 just fine.) plan to hoop in one and stock the other.

I'm def going with the default black pair being promoted. Also probably build a purple based pair. A flyknit option would be nice, but to any Kobe fan, this is a must have shoe regardless of material.

Looking good. Just noticed the page on NDC says "customize your cushioning" as well. Gotta add 20 more for that FL zoom.

Might have to make a call 
nerd.gif

It wouldn't make sense for Kobe to wear these now for the last game since Derozan already did. If Kobe does wear them kind of bs hat Derozan would do it before he got to debut them. But my prediction was that they would make his last pair an ID with graphics on it.

Last edited:
It wouldn't make sense for Kobe to wear these now for the last game since Derozan already did. If Kobe does wear them kind of bs hat Derozan would do it before he got to debut them.
I wouldn't have expected him to wear those. More likely the black/gold promotagged pair or the FTBs. Or something completely different.

Back
Top Bottom