The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

I went to the champs by the local mall. There was a long line at footlocker already. The line at champs was a lot shorter but these young kids ahead of me were buying up all the large sizes!:sick:

Champs employee looked out for me though 🙏🏿
1B07F017-1912-46F5-8C58-CAD41F23C6DE.jpeg

Footlocker 45 min away got my size… I want to but not guaranteed they have em when I get there

What should I do nt?

Scooped a pair for my son and daughter off puma.com so they’re at least straight lol

Completely sold out everywhere here in San Diego

If theyre sitting in your neck of the woods and don't mind assisting please hit me!

I'd like to think it won't be too difficult, as long as you're ready to go at release time. I'd be surprised if it were as big a ****show as the Rick and Morty release.

Welp...that didn't age well.

Did PDC even sell any sneakers? The entire website was down from like 9:30 until past noon. Normally you see all the little ****heads posting their Ws on twitter, but I didn't see a thing.

Can't do resale on these...not when Puma is one of the few brands that usually does actual restocks.

Did PDC even sell any sneakers? The entire website was down from like 9:30 until past noon. Normally you see all the little ****heads posting their Ws on twitter, but I didn't see a thing.

Can't do resale on these...not when Puma is one of the few brands that usually does actual restocks.

Site is all loaded up now...and completely sold out other than the kids sizes

I tried all morning and by the time the site came up, it said "sold out". Then about 10 minutes later, 10.5 & 11 appeared but joex joex tried to cart them and they wouldn't cart. Then about 10 mins later, back to "sold out".

I was initially intrigued and loved the shoe before we knew the name. Then I just figured they'd be trash on court. Then I saw some early reviews and they were positive but I was like nah. Plus I have more than enough shoes for ball and at the time nowhere to play. So I went for the release, but stopped short of actually purchasing, cause I try not to just buy **** just to buy **** when other people are trying to get it cause they 100% know they want it.

Then the good reviews really hit and ultimately I hit on a restock. Haven't played in mine yet but I was contemplating em for some games tomorrow.

Played in my grey/orange Wednesday on my third day in a row (usually play Monday/Wednesday for about 4 games each. This week I hit m-t-w and played 14 total). They were perfect - traction, cushion, fit - makes me mad I returned the black/teal but I have the orange also and will try for the blk/orange.

Played in my grey/orange Wednesday on my third day in a row (usually play Monday/Wednesday for about 4 games each. This week I hit m-t-w and played 14 total). They were perfect - traction, cushion, fit - makes me mad I returned the black/teal but I have the orange also and will try for the blk/orange.

The black orange were on SNS for like 12 hours and I knew I should have tried to buy them but I just put them in cart because I couldn't get past how the orange looked on the black. Next day SNS was like "yo, ya cart has some **** in it not meant for the USA, cut it out" and that was that. Haven't seen em anywhere else since. Maybe pdb, unless I made that up.

I’m happy for Puma/Melo. It’s good to have other brands thriving.

But man this is crazy. Sold out at slot of places here in NYC. Puma has a gem here. Kids really going hard for these and the resellers smh.

Back
Top Bottom