The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

Coming out of NT retirement to post this lace swap using MB1 og colorway laces. Poor man's grinches look clean.
E89B57C0-D9F5-4DFB-BF83-CEF281CA34F4.jpeg
54D13CB1-79A9-494B-A546-ECC69DEDD4DC.jpeg

Is there going to a Queen City or predominantly purple pair this year? I loved that color last year but couldn’t get on board with the overall shape of the MB.01…

I went to Champs in Houston's Galleria, and they have all his colorways just sitting and chilling. It's kind of wild just seeing Melo's so ready and available. I hope the Rick and Morty 2s are just as accessible.

I went to Champs in Houston's Galleria, and they have all his colorways just sitting and chilling. It's kind of wild just seeing Melo's so ready and available. I hope the Rick and Morty 2s are just as accessible.
They’re at Willowbrook too. I’m sure memorial is the same.

Finally was able to see the .02 in person and I gotta say they were disappointing. Not that the .01 was the pinnacle of quality or anything, but the .02s just feel cheap to me. I think the only way I’ll own a pair is if they hit discount somewhere, which sucks b/c the colorways have grown on me.

I played in my 2's and they performed well. Cushion was a little lacking but that was expected, ventilation wasn't the best either.

They're in the rotation though.

The 2s look and feel cheaper when I had them in hand. But I’m all in for it if the hype had ended. Hopefully we can all catch some on disco.

Some interesting stuff in this clip because of how divergent it is at this Foot Locker store in Hong Kong compared to Foot Locker stores in the L.A. area regarding what they display. I've never seen a display dedicated to try to sell Puma LaMelo Ball stuff in the stores in my region ever since they started carrying his shoes. All they've done in my area is put his latest shoes on a display wall. They don't even carry apparel associated with his line.

Some interesting stuff in this clip because of how divergent it is at this Foot Locker store in Hong Kong compared to Foot Locker stores in the L.A. area regarding what they display. I've never seen a display dedicated to try to sell Puma LaMelo Ball stuff in the stores in my region ever since they started carrying his shoes. All they've done in my area is put his latest shoes on a display wall. They don't even carry apparel associated with his line.

Interesting..when I use to frequent malls often it was either a small ftl with almost nothing but casual and running shoes or it would be a HOH and had barley any other brands or of anything two to three columns.

Is HOH no longer a thing? The closest hoh/ftl to me closed down a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom