The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

^ Pure speculation here, but maybe that’s why Melo has barely worn the .02 on the court since returning from his ankle injury. Seems weird to not wear the current sig shoe on a consistent basis.

Weird the what people are saying about the 2's, they're a better basketball shoe than the 1's to me.

How do you guys feel of melo as a player? Year 2 really hasn’t done much imo, he’s looking more like a good player that would be a great addition as a second or third option. Not the leader to lead the team in the playoffs

How do you guys feel of melo as a player? Year 2 really hasn’t done much imo, he’s looking more like a good player that would be a great addition as a second or third option. Not the leader to lead the team in the playoffs

Charlotte isn't a serious franchise.

Damn that sucks for him!! Ankle sprains are so damn frustrating. Once those ligaments are damaged, it doesn’t take much to get set back. Even an injury like that where he got stepped on and the force of his teammate F’ed up his ankle… I still think if it’s someone who’s ankles are fully healthy, that may or may not even take em out. For someone who’s had bad ankles, that injury is a wrap

I think he’s a great player who is coming along nicely in his progression. Nobody thought he’d be the #1 option on any team tbh, so I think he’s filling his natural, pass first PG role well. Shooting percentage is low, but 37% from long range isn’t awful.

He’s gotta improve his defense A LOT. Dude gets smoked on defense entirely way too much. And I’d love to see him drive to the hoop more than he does—he doesn’t get to the line enough. That’ll come with maturity though. He’s still figuring it out.

If you watch the Hornets a lot it’s clear to see that he’s the motor of that squad. He makes everyone out there better, which can’t be said about a lot of NBA players. And no that hasn’t translated into many wins, but that has more to do with personnel issues, injuries, etc. This season was doomed in the off-season, imo. And yes, Mike is a trash *** owner. Franchises staying bad forever has more to do with ownership than players, imo.

Back
Top Bottom