The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

actually looks like Feb 3

That sucks, I was hoping it really would be the 13th. Anybody else want to comment (or comment again) about the quality of the 2s? Saw somebody say they felt cheapo, and someone else say the quality is about the same as the 1s.

That sucks, I was hoping it really would be the 13th. Anybody else want to comment (or comment again) about the quality of the 2s? Saw somebody say they felt cheapo, and someone else say the quality is about the same as the 1s.
IMO they felt cheaper, more fuse-ish/plastic on them. That was just on a quick try on to confirm sizing (TTS).

Where does it say February 3?
BA984012-EF58-496A-976E-00B3CB85EC06.jpeg

In the app for Puma

Galaxy's have too much going on for me. Rick and Morty's are already doing the same two tone color scheme, why would they make these the same.

Galaxy 1s >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galaxy 2s

Galaxy's have too much going on for me. Rick and Morty's are already doing the same two tone color scheme, why would they make these the same.

Galaxy 1s >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galaxy 2s
Yeah they’re not really putting much thought into their CWs… the jades standout but $20 increase 😩 (I know it’s not much it..)

Not til February though right
Yeah, think soo, 02/03. shipping is killer…€29.95 makes the total in US $169.30, which is roughly what it would be with taxes Stateside… probably only get it a week, week and a half earlier. I think I’ll just be patient and us a site with Rakuten to ease the pain and if anything problems I can also return with ease.

Yeah, think soo, 02/03. shipping is killer…€29.95 makes the total in US $169.30, which is roughly what it would be with taxes Stateside… probably only get it a week, week and a half earlier. I think I’ll just be patient and us a site with Rakuten to ease the pain and if anything problems I can also return with ease.

I must admit last time I ordered from A-FEW it was a great deal (shoe was on sale) but took 2 weeks and my box was destroyed even though they double boxed (so they packed a destroyed box inside another box to ship)

Not til February though right

yah but i did check this morning out of curiosity and it seems like big sizes did sell out on the few boutiques that dropped (AFEW, Oqium) but they are sitting in FSRs on all the international Footlocker and Puma sites so I doubt it will be hard if you can hold out

Back
Top Bottom