THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

^yea but footlocker unlocked almost always uses sample pics. The last two pairs of 8s they posted up still had the L23 logo on the back so that tells you how old their pics are. @ bmoore34 I would just wait and see.

Thapointguy, I looked at that, but it says nothing about the lion head being stone or not. Bahunt8, is right FL pics are not always the ones that come out. what I am debating now is to wait & see if the US release of these have the stone lion or pull the trigger & buy a from pair from China. I only want the ones with the stone lion & not the reg lion. Decisions decisions!

If its called Chinas and it doesnt have the lion stone lion on it then China is gonna declare war on the US. I dont doubt it wont have the stone lion head.

If its called Chinas and it doesnt have the lion stone lion on it then China is gonna declare war on the US. I dont doubt it wont have the stone lion head.

i clearly believe the china's would look better overseas than its gonna look in the usa.. look like im bout 2 pull that trigger on overseas 4 my first lebron cop history in making for me.. that video definitely got me 

stumbled upon these on a blog, wasnt even checking for them but wow these are pure dope. funny reading through this thread. at first everyone was hatin but now they love them? i didnt even have to think about how nice these are and im not even a lebron fan. pre ordered these can't wait to get them.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

So any final word on whether or not the US version of the Chinas will have the stone lion or the reg Lebron lion.
looks like there is two versions of the Lebron viii china's, there is the U.S version (has reg lion) and the Asia version with dragon on it....

For the record I do not like them, but that's ok there is always next year. I wonder if it is impossible for a designer to come out with a shoe that is both sleek AND protective. This boot @!!# aint cuttin it for me anymore. The little details are nice, but it doesn't save this from being a boring, unimaginative shoe...sorta like putting racing stripes on a Ford Taurus.

f1gmf6.jpg

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

So any final word on whether or not the US version of the Chinas will have the stone lion or the reg Lebron lion.
looks like there is two versions of the Lebron viii china's, there is the U.S version (has reg lion) and the Asia version with dragon on it....
You really think Nike would be willing to make two versions of the Chinas? I doubt it, but we'll see in a couple weeks.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

You really think Nike would be willing to make two versions of the Chinas? I doubt it, but we'll see in a couple weeks.
nike-am-lbj-viii-china-fl-06.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-LeBron-VIII-China-1.jpg

WHERS EVRY1 PULLIN THE TRIGGER ON THE CHINAS @????.......WHO HAS EM 4 THE LOWEST PRICE ONLINE???...THANKS

^ release versions that is. I think one of those are samples and the other is actual release.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

WHERS EVRY1 PULLIN THE TRIGGER ON THE CHINAS @????.......WHO HAS EM 4 THE LOWEST PRICE ONLINE???...THANKS

Their is a seller I-KIX  on ebay who has them for 195.00-210.00 shipped depending on size and sending out now which is a great price and he is 100% legit and the only one i see who is sending out and not doing a pre-order like the other sites
glasses.gif

^ No they are not the only places that i had got b-grades is from vmvinc and marqueesole. I got my 09 true blues from i-kix very legit when buying only buy from them and footalog,rmkstore also are other ones i can vouch for 
happy.gif

pulled the trigger on the chinas
how is rmkstore customer service in case anything goes wrong?

Back
Top Bottom