THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by David Choi

Help my buddy on a pair of chinas~ Tried them on and i should say these are the most comfiest brons to date!! The insoles are really soft way better then the 7s~ And the fit is better too this time. Dont sleep on them bron's fans!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I cant wait to see more pics of theese colorways..

Knicks and MIAMI VICE colorway... leggoooooo
I hope the knicks joints still release.  They were supposed to come out on 11/12 also
Nike please don't hold out again.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

vmvinc sells b-grades..

Yep i had got a few
that stinks..did you return them?
Yep sure did and got my money back their was also people posting comparsion pics of shoes they got from there and one they got from a store will never shop their again and also do not buy from promo-shoes their shoes are fake i had said awhile ago and showed a video about it also just give warning to everybody
promo-shoes as in promo-shoes.com?
what did you buy from them?
i bought my space jams from them last year. 100% legit.

Brons are taking the same cycle Jordans took when they were relevant (numbered.) Speculation>Sketches>Blurry Pics>Mixed reaction>Detailed Pics> Hate>More Pics> everyone loves them just in time for RD.

^^I liked the gold on the blackouts last year..but the blackouts this year will b dope for winter wear..more winter like in the appearance

anyone got a pic of these on their feet? id like to see how big they are. chinas are tempting even though i hate all his bulky shoes.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

anyone got a pic of these on their feet? id like to see how big they are. chinas are tempting even though i hate all his bulky shoes.

Will pictures of the blackouts do?
w/ shorts...

with jeans...

Boy, Nike made a huge mistake with these!  
eek.gif

I love LeBron's game, but Nike did him dirty on this one!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

We need pictures of the Knicks/hwc colorway

wouldn't be surprised if they don't make a HWC colorway for these....now that he is in Miami there is no point...the Heat have no uniform that consist of those colors...but I could be wrong

i think the black/red/white ones should have been leather and the blackouts should have been suede...

I tried and tried and tried to lie to myself...but these are GARBAGE!! The VII's were a smash hit, so I wonder how they took such a step backwards with the VIII. We need a new designer, a new and fresh direction. Welp...guess it's the ZKVI's for me this year.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I tried and tried and tried to lie to myself...but these are GARBAGE!! The VII's were a smash hit, so I wonder how they took such a step backwards with the VIII. We need a new designer, a new and fresh direction. Welp...guess it's the ZKVI's for me this year.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

this colorway is garbage of course as is any all black sneaker but more of the other colorways for me homie 
smokin.gif

Props to Useless actually posting pics for others..

how are y'all deeming these WACK already? we seen 4 colorways and still have a WHOLE SEASON LEFT

we only seen 2 pics of people wearing them on feet, we haven't seen the Knicks or the MIAMI VICE colorway yet, give this shoe some time.

^Don't put me in that inclusion lol...i said the blackouts terrible...I hate all black Lebrons..I'm waitin on the other colorways to drop.

Those black outs are seriously Horrible on feet. And I know it ain't cuz how guy is rockin em.
Every damn year.... We get a blackout sig from lebron and they end up for free on shelves. Can we get a better color!

And those Chinas looked better in pics....
No reason to get those (in my book) unless your a fan of lebrons shoes.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

the laces are to tightt on the blackouts loosen them homie
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Well, I had to switch laces... they came with regular flat laces, which isn't supposed to be on them.
I honestly like the all-black colorway [you guys can call me crazy, haha] but yeah, I see everyone's point about them; my first initial impression was that they do indeed look like boots. No disrespect to JP, but Ken Link should've stayed with the LeBron line. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom