THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

vmvinc sells b-grades..

Yep i had got a few
that stinks..did you return them?
Yep sure did and got my money back their was also people posting comparsion pics of shoes they got from there and one they got from a store will never shop their again and also do not buy from promo-shoes their shoes are fake i had said awhile ago and showed a video about it also just give warning to everybody

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

And so it officially happened. We are now in Stage 3 of the 5 Stage Lebron Signature Shoe Acceptance Cycle.

Stage 1: Everybody is wondering what it's going to look like...usually accompanied by a shaded profile of the shoe that shows the overall outline but not the details.

Stage 2: The sample picture is finally released and EVERYBODY hates the shoe. Complaints are abound in this stage.

Stage 3: (Current stage) Final release pictures are released, the Chinas are revealed, marketing campaign starts up...everybody is getting hyped, and all of a sudden the shoe is universally loved.

Stage 4: People not in a House of Hoops city complains that all the good colorways aren't a General Release, and the resellers start to flood Ebay with the exclusives. At least someone will be warned or banned for advertising shoes for sale in an improper manner.

Stage 5: People start to fill in the gaps of their collection and look forward to the Soldiers/Post Season versions...The Lows make a brief appearance, then it's time for summer and the wait for the next year version.
Genius, sir.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
seriously

Does anyone know what these look like (from NDC on release page)

[table][tr][td]11/12/10[/td][td]Lebron VIII, Retro/Black-Pink Flash-Filiment Green[/td][td]417098-401, $160
[/td][/tr][/table]

^^Yea I noticed that. Sounds interesting.
Looks like they removed the knicks CW off the release sheet and replaced it with a Miami vice CW.

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

[table][tr][td]11/12/10[/td][td]Lebron VIII, Retro/Black-Pink Flash-Filiment Green[/td][td]417098-401, $160
[/td][/tr][/table]

that sounds good.. hopefully they will release..

MIAMI VICE anyone?

Jayz r dead
nerd.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

Probably the HWC colorway of the Heat.

interesting design...not sure where the lion symbol fits in though....was wondering, in the wild kingdom doesn't the "king lion" lead and protect its pride, instead of deciding to join another's?

Originally Posted by peteNASH

interesting design...not sure where the lion symbol fits in though....was wondering, in the wild kingdom doesn't the "king lion" lead and protect its pride, instead of deciding to join another's?
I see what you did there but...

When young malelions reach maturity, they leave the pride to find another pride to join. Theyoung male will need to challenge older males, and to win, in order to oustanother male from a pride he wants to join.

reach.jpg

ElderWatsonDig... makes quite a bit of sense... isn't it interesting how lions challenge each other to be the best parallels to that of humans? appreciate the knowledge man...

Originally Posted by peteNASH

ElderWatsonDig... makes quite a bit of sense... isn't it interesting how lions challenge each other to be the best parallels to that of humans? appreciate the knowledge man...
Yeah man, honestly it is quite interesting. I found that information last night on the web. After reading it over and over, it somewhat parallels what Lebron is doing...and it's kind of cool. Maybe had he not been so self-absorbed with the whole "Decision" fiasco he wouldn't be receiving as much bad press.

Help my buddy on a pair of chinas~ Tried them on and i should say these are the most comfiest brons to date!! The insoles are really soft way better then the 7s~ And the fit is better too this time. Dont sleep on them bron's fans!!

[/td][/tr][/table]
Would be a Miami Vice like CW similar to the AM 95 Miami Vice. There is no Green or a green like color in Miami's HWC jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom