THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yo but King Charles was the man
laugh.gif
King Charles? You mean, sir charles?

I like what i see from the lebron VIII so far, I hope they release what we want but i won't be surprised if they don't.

Originally Posted by never wear them

i personally and honestly think..... a player with a sz 14 and up shoe cant make it dope.....

Jordan was a 13/13.5

his foot looked proportioned to his body sz.

83089965.jpg

Grant Hill, sz 15

Penny, Size 14

Jason Kidd size 14

Kevin Garnett size 16 1/2

Any pics of Miami vice with pink laces, I won't wear them with the pink anyways but still wanna take a look
smile.gif

the pre heat joints are crazy, im really gonna try and jump on those when they release... the olympics are crazy also

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I see people liking the pre heats more and more now..

A good thing..

cannot wait to put an outfit off with those
for reals this should be fun
Who will be switching to the pink laces
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I see people liking the pre heats more and more now..

A good thing..

cannot wait to put an outfit off with those
for reals this should be fun
Who will be switching to the pink laces
nerd.gif

pink laces, ehhhhh, i think the shoe is perfect how it is.. but to each is own.. and more power to them..

can't wait to hear that info..

and matellic great job on updating the thread

Called dadeland. Couple hours ago, no info/ directions have been given to them as of this morning about any bracelets for " pre heat" release/ grand opening. Opening is still Saturday morning. Unless someone that works there or has concrete/ inside info I'm am assuming its first come basis for these.

I wasnt talking about the HoH at dadeland though. Remember thats not the only spot releasing these in Miami. And the spot I was talking bout is concrete on the bracelet release so far. Nothing has changed.

My bad looney, your talking bout Mr r's or whatever?
That's good to know then. Looking forward to this Saturday.

Just some new info via $!%!!#@*!#!*@
Looks like the Varsity Royal/Total Orange-White (417098-400) will be releasing on November 12th along with the Pre-Heat joints at select Nike accounts, Eastbay and HOH.

Back
Top Bottom