THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

If you look at the inner portion of the pre-heats and see how the flywire is Black/ Pink... I think if the flywire was like that on both sides I'd like the Pre-Heats more...

Originally Posted by metallic

Just some new info via $!%!!#@*!#!*@
Looks like the Varsity Royal/Total Orange-White (417098-400) will be releasing on November 12th along with the Pre-Heat joints at select Nike accounts, Eastbay and HOH.

so the preheats will be available at HOH on NOVEMBER 12th??? Thank god because I didn't want to pull the trigger on them at MARQUEESOLE.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Just some new info via $!%!!#@*!#!*@
Looks like the Varsity Royal/Total Orange-White (417098-400) will be releasing on November 12th along with the Pre-Heat joints at select Nike accounts, Eastbay and HOH.

so the preheats will be available at HOH on NOVEMBER 12th??? Thank god because I didn't want to pull the trigger on them at MARQUEESOLE.

So the october 17th date is a no?

Kicks coming pre creased nowadays?

chinalebrons.jpg

royal knicks colorway is nice...however...i still have a hard time that they didn't release the 7's in the hwc colorways. i don't think i will get over that. i feel like we are getting 2nd best.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Kicks coming pre creased nowadays?

chinalebrons.jpg

No they come broken in. They should fit like heaven now.

Only sz 8.5 left on the Pre-Heat, other CW are sold out too. WOW. Who says the 8 will flop?

Ok one last time lol
October 16 is HOH Miami only
October 17 is rest of Miami (meaning other exclusive stores in Miami)
November 12 NDC/ Certain Nike accounts/ HOH rest of locations
This is what is confirmed as of now.

If these as comfy as the hyperdunk maxes, im definitely copping. They both have the same modified air united.

If these as comfy as the hyperdunk maxes, im definitely copping. They both have the same modified air united.

If these as comfy as the hyperdunk maxes, im definitely copping. They both have the same modified air united.  Has anybody tried or does anybody have a pair of the hyperdunk maxes??

Ok one last time lol
October 16 is HOH Miami only
October 17 is rest of Miami (meaning other exclusive stores in Miami)
November 12 NDC/ Certain Nike accounts/ HOH rest of locations
This is what is confirmed as of now.
I don't get why they did that 
Whats the point of releasing it in Miami only then waiting 3 weeks to release it every were else 

I get that he plays for the heat now and all but that seriously was pointless 

hopefully they release the Dunkman colorway. you guys will be happy when i get the go to leak info.
I can't wait to see what those would look like... I have a feeling I'll be impressed

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

hopefully they release the Dunkman colorway. you guys will be happy when i get the go to leak info.
I can't wait to see what those would look like... I have a feeling I'll be impressed
im hoping they stick with the same colors are the VII's, i liked that change of pace.

^I feel like they should drop the Gunmetal Grey/Neon Greens again, the palette for this shoe is better than the 7s so I think it would be better.

Back
Top Bottom