THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

nikepreheatlebron8viii.jpg
 If this shoe had this logo.....

instead of this logo....

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTefTeu...bucket.com/albums/t43/niketownblog/Nike01.jpg

You cats would be laughin' like nobody's business! That shoe is just flat out disgusting, loud and garish! Tacky is too tame of a word to even describe it...
laugh.gif

BUT IT DOESNT SO PLEASE TRY AGAIN...
and Reebok doesnt have 360 air so............. yea...... anyways i like the "home" knicks cw better too DownyBoy

Is that suede on the blues? I'd rather the white blue and orange if I had to choose between the 2 knicks colorways. The pre-heats arent for everybody, but those joints are fire man. damn.

Pre-Heat colorway is so nice.

White/Navy pair is looking good as well.

If I had to choose between the two Knicks colorway I'd pick the White/Royal/Orange.

Thought I would pass on these but with the new pics these look good.

Will cop a few for a test run on the court.

eek.gif
 holy crap all these new pics and color ways those pre-heats and KNICKS color ways are mines
so help me ...
30t6p3b.gif

The ny home and sways are dope as well as the white navy which IMO looks like a Mavs CW, but I don't get it why Nike would release these CWs, just makes no sense. So I don't want to disappoint peeps here but I think those are just teasers and will not release.

so nike decides to release 1, maybe even 2 HWC colorways for the VIII because that is the only way units will sell. They see the hype on the colorway, throw it on thes and its an automatic sell
30t6p3b.gif

VII still takes the cake easily. Charcoals look good but pass, White "Knicks" > Blue imo, and white/royal look good,but too plain.

Probably cop 1 or 2 colorways of the VIIIs and Ill keep it moving

So here's the main reason why I am cutting back on supporting the VIIIs. The VIIs was arguably (if not the best) LeBron shoe & with the exception of 1 or 2 colors we didn't get the ones we wanted. Now the VIIIs come out & now they give us the 2 HWC we have been begging for & a Jordan color scheme with the charcoal (if you look at the VIII its the Jordan VII) but we couldn't get the VII in the the jordan scheme from the hero pack. & the more I think about it they can drop the hero pack for Fitzgerald?????

nike-lebron-8-lineup-more-photos-5-620x463.jpg

nike-lebron-8-lineup-more-photos-1.jpg

Only two pairs that have grab my attention. The 1st pair I know won't release as a gr or ever, but if the second one does I'll wait until they are under 160

I thought u guys wanted HWC CW, so what's the problem?? I get the vii's look sick in that CW and not so much in the viii's so if that's the case go cop a pair of B-day lebron 4's..

I dont know if anybody mentioned this...... but the pre-heats come with pink laces. Those who wanted more pink on the shoe should be a lil more happy about this.

didnt like this shoe at first...i still have mixed opinions on it...i think the china's look very clean...i have mixed feelings on the pre-heats but those blue hwc's look nice

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

I thought u guys wanted HWC CW, so what's the problem?? I get the vii's look sick in that CW and not so much in the viii's so if that's the case go cop a pair of B-day lebron 4's..
If you are referring to my comments, then you answered your own question. The VIIs are better. Copping a pair of birthday IVs is not the VIIs. I also was making a comment about the reason why Nike didn't release the XI inspired VIIs. Stating that due to Jordan brand not wanting it, BUT the charcoal is exactly liek the Jordan VII charcoal.

Back
Top Bottom