THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

tried this fit on today. Did not wear it outside, waiting til I go to south beach next week. but i did play in these and they are amazing

"South Beaches" are fruity. I got your back bro.
tongue.gif

Clean fit lilpenny.
Here is a nice little video from Nike Basketball talking about the shoe. 
And yea it kinda confirms there is only one China version like I thought.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by thapointguy

According to the new Eastbay catalog the 8s weigh 16.6oz. Not bad considering how much features it has on it. Breds are growing on me.
There are basically the same level as the VII:
http://nikelebron.net/weightionary/

But the V/2 should become might become the lightest sig Bron to date.

Wow... I swear in the hand and on the feet they feel over an ounce lighter than the amvii's, that's crazy!

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Stop calling them "pre-heats". They're the "Miami Vice" VIII's

they are called pre heats because im sure if Nike called them Miami vices they would have some contract dispute or something like that..

example Heineken dunks, you cannot call them the

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Stop calling them "pre-heats". They're the "Miami Vice" VIII's

they are called pre heats because im sure if Nike called them Miami vices they would have some contract dispute or something like that..

example Heineken dunks, you cannot call them the
South Beach is the correct name. "Pre heat" refers to the five shoes that were shown early on (2 Knicks color, South Beach, White/Red and Mavs.).

Wow bro why don't you try to relax someone asked for the link and I found it read FIRST don't really care if you like it your not wearing it are you?

Wow why is it wrong to match now?

Matching is normal.

Trying to hard not to match is ******ed to me.

Ps. What is the pre heat? The shoes were dubbed south beach lebron 8s by nike.

THe term pre heat was said to be the 5 colors that were displayed at sneakerpimps in miami

i peeped that hat and its not a good look imo.  And im mad they dont have that tee in my XL/XXL anymore.

Back
Top Bottom