The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm around 20 games into 2nd code but I'm still gonna play to see for myself. Gonna pace myself though as it's not certain codes are available. Definitely feel for those putting in the time to find out no more codes. Let's hope that's not the case.

I chatted with Nike's customer service rep and the only thing she said was if the page is still up on their website as far as she knew they weren't sold out. Other than that she told me to contact 2K

my friend just mad his shoe took him straight to a pick up game

NO CODE

so glad I got my one pair

I coulda got 2 but it looks like its over folks now we have to wait for the shoes

Im wishing for a all gold shoe
lebronivas01.jpg

Something like this would be sweet

my friend was on XBox One if that matters

no code

and still playing games but still no code

I may continue until I get the official announcement. I do agree tho... it seems like its over.

@sskarizm Also, it could be that 2014 codes have been redeemed NOT 2014 codes have been given out. That would solve the whole codes sitting in email theory.
You would think the page to unlock the shoe would be grayed out or not available after 2014 people have redeemed the code. 

I may continue until I get the official announcement. I do agree tho... it seems like its over.

[@=/u/97920/sskarizm]@sskarizm[/@] Also, it could be that 2014 codes have been redeemed NOT 2014 codes have been given out. That would solve the whole codes sitting in email theory.
You would think the page to unlock the shoe would be grayed out or not available after 2014 people have redeemed the code. 

I would think so also BUT we already know logic and nike don't always go hand in hand.

I don't understand how some people aren't getting the code. 90 rating, 30 ppg, 3 reb, 3 assist and keep your agent. There are no more requirements other than that. I'm not even sure you need the boards or assist.

I don't understand how some people aren't getting the code. 90 rating, 30 ppg, 3 reb, 3 assist and keep your agent. There are no more requirements other than that. I'm not even sure you need the boards or assist.
um ok

Dang some people were putting in work! I've had my Xbox since BF and am only like 40 games in :lol:lol I thought I would be good until the Xmas rush :lol:

Congrats to those who got the code tho :pimp: hopefully the shoes are decent

until the nike.com/2k14 page shows "product no longer available" i refuse to believe its sold out lol.

i want 1 more !!

Man if they are gold imma flip! I'm holding on to hope that they will be the WTL 11. Anyone think there's a chance?

I can also confirm....friend on Xbox One pulled an all nighter last night and did NOT receive a code. Yikes.

On the site it says they ship in march but the email I received a few days ago said I should expect them on 5/2

id sell my pair with the quickness if they were those. im not believing anything until I get concrete info. im sure these would have a 2K logo somewhere. maybe the tongue.

QFT I'd do the same...

I'm keeping my pair no matter what, but I hope they're not a WTL type of colorway just cuz I couldn't really see myself rockin with those. At least give me something where both feet match :lol:

Paid $60 for a code and laughed at my own thirst, but that $60 seems like an awesome deal now. Good luck to everyone in the hunt. I redeemed mine a week ago and they still had FSR so find it hard to believe it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom