The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny how for the last couple of weeks we would probably see only 1-3 post a day saying they got a code. Now that this rumor came out there has been 5+ people say they didnt get a code and its still the morning time.

Not calling anyone out but until i see nike or 2k say something about it im still going for it.

i would like a history of flight lebron 11 even though its kinda plain. history of Flight with 2k logo would be sick imo

Paid $60 for a code and laughed at my own thirst, but that $60 seems like an awesome deal now. Good luck to everyone in the hunt. I redeemed mine a week ago and they still had FSR so find it hard to believe it's over.
it dont go by a FSR its the first 2014 ppl to purchase the shoe. If all 2014 ppl were a 10 than 2014 size 10s will be made

funny how for the last couple of weeks we would probably see only 1-3 post a day saying they got a code. Now that this rumor came out there has been 5+ people say they didnt get a code and its still the morning time.

Not calling anyone out but until i see nike or 2k say something about it im still going for it.

dude, you're bugging. you just keep calling everyone a liar.

it dont go by a FSR its the first 2014 ppl to purchase the shoe. If all 2014 ppl were a 10 than 2014 size 10s will be made

Ahhh okay, made to order. This makes perfect sense, thanks for clarifying that. So some sizes have the potential to be virtually non-existent then. Kind of cool to think you may be one of the few with your size.

Last edited:
Paid $60 for a code and laughed at my own thirst, but that $60 seems like an awesome deal now. Good luck to everyone in the hunt. I redeemed mine a week ago and they still had FSR so find it hard to believe it's over.
yea thats a good deal, im def willing to pay for a code but until i find one for sell im a grind out on 2k until they announce otherwise.. im at like 40 games so the end is in site.

by the way i got mines on a different account back on Dec 7th and Purchased my size 8. Take it for what it is i dont blame anyone for not continuing to try but i 100% knew what was suppose to happen after i created my Signature shoe.  Last night i just thought id share what had happen. Believe me or not thats on you

Anybody have a code they didn't redeem yet? That might give us a definite answer if the code gets rejected. Doubtful anybody would sit on it but figure I'd ask until we get an answer from Nike/2K.

i mean... this is the internet. 

i do believe people arent getting the code. i just dont believe the shoes are sold out which is why i think its a 2k issue

did you use a different 2k account and a new ps4/XBL account? some people are just creating a new my career profile on the same account info (don't think that would give you a code if you did this)

i mean... this is the internet. 

i do believe people arent getting the code. i just dont believe the shoes are sold out which is why i think its a 2k issue

hopefully, 2k gets back to people sooner than later. sounds like the service that gets the code could be down for some reason. game sends code request to service, false/bad response, game skips the LeBron screen.

just had a nike chat w/ a rep:

Bianca:" It's quite possible that the pairs have already been put in everyone's cart. I'm not showing any inventory for that  exclusive LeBron. "

it could be a bug in the game.. we all know that game is filled with them.  didnt they just do an update at midnight for the rosters? 

just had a nike chat w/ a rep:

Bianca:" It's quite possible that the pairs have already been put in everyone's cart. I'm not showing any inventory for that  exclusive LeBron. "
there are no pairs made yet, probably only samples, so it makes sense there is no inventory. 

did you use a different 2k account and a new ps4/XBL account? some people are just creating a new my career profile on the same account info (don't think that would give you a code if you did this)
that would be interesting to know.. 

yes i did use a different 2k account email and a new XboxLive Gamertag (all on same xbox that i got my first code on) not sure if that causes any problems or not, i highly doubt it though. 
eyes.gif

id die to be on the pelicans. at least they can shoot.

Ryan Anderson
Eric Gordon
Evans and Rivers are decent too

I mean, I got freaking Paul Milsap at the 3.... I drive and kick and dude just looks at me. He only shoots the 3 when hes really wide open
mean.gif

I thought the Mavs were gonna grab me but they didn't for some reason. I slid all the way down to like 15 or 16 which was weird. I paid that 80k for the vc so my player was rated a 84 and I had like 25 and 12 in the showcase game.
Freaking Ellis went no 4 to the bobcats. I was like wow. I got drafted higher with a worse showcase game and a 66 rating my 1st go round. Kinda surprised the bucks passed up on me the 2nd time around. kinda hurt on the inside
laugh.gif
Haha trust me they did not shoot as good as you'd expect

xxpizzo that should not matter i did all of mines on the same ps4 just different PSN account and 2k account

Last edited:
I don't care what they look like, if they are selling for $1k+, they will be sold. I don't keep or wear shoes worth that. I like shoes, but I like money much more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom