The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
And god would I be pumped about a WTL but I am not even close to setting my sights that high for this release.

Twitter rumor is that they're the What the lebron 11. 
no way. i mean the color code for the what the lebron 10 is slightly similar to the code found on these shoes but that's it. im pretty sure its that shoe lebron was wearing that was a 1 of 1 at the time.

Really debating going for another code...I just don't want to start and it end up being over.

I got the nike sponsorship and made my shoes like around 8pm today and still haven't received my email anyone knows here it goes does it go to the email you have signed up on your gamer tag ?(xb1)

I got the nike sponsorship and made my shoes like around 8pm today and still haven't received my email anyone knows here it goes does it go to the email you have signed up on your gamer tag ?(xb1)

Not necessarily... Go to nba today in launch menu then to settings. Should find what email you used in there. I got mine instantly upon completion

Back after a ban..

anyways you guys should really just pony up the extra $10 or $20 real life monies depending on skill. it beats playing extra games. I find a good strategy is score about 15 points. foul out. each game took me out about 10 minutes. finished in 75 games.

what was your teammate grade?

Up to game 62.  91 overall but no sign of any nike deal, sprite deal, nothing...

am I out of luck?

Give it 5 more games... Did you fire your friend agent? If so that's why you'll have to play into next season

I kept ky agent, followed all the guidelines really. Recently started fouling out games once I get to at least a B team grade and 20 points.

I'll try and bang it out late tonight...it's mad tedious

Finally a starter...cut sceens are horrific. How you guys did this more then once is beyond me haha...25ish more games I guess

Not necessarily... Go to nba today in launch menu then to settings. Should find what email you used in there. I got mine instantly upon completion
thanks you saved me , my little brother had his email up just bought a size 8 . Contemplating restarting for another pair .

Edit : according to people if you leave your homeboy you won't get the deal at all.

Last edited:
got my nike deal the game after I choose sprite
Thanks bro! I'm hoping that's the same for me, then once you get the Nike deal you get the code? Sorry if I'm repeating questions just asking people who have done it is so helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom