The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, Were still comparing shoes that Lebron WORE to shoes noone probably outside of Nike and Lebron has even SEEN yet in life? Right...
Every shoe created for Lebron at one point was only seen by Nike and Lebron so this argument is invalid.  Yes we get it there's only 2014 pairs made and it had it gave everyone a chance (except anyone with a next gen console) to purchase the shoe through a game but that doesn't mean its gonna be the greatest Lebron shoe ever.  Relax man people are gonna have their own opinions no need to argue about it

sounds like you just want to hype them up. have fun with that.
love when lurkers come out of the shadows to talk simpleness. :smokin

The problem is more people didnt get them than those that did. So there's gonna be exaggerated hate. I understand. If i missed out on these, I'd be mad too. :pimp:

who missed out tho?

Last edited:
To be honest, for a pair that is limited and hyped to this extent, this was a very easy cop.
I mean I couldn't even get a pair of jordan 1 royal or black/red through ndc when those released.
which holds more value is purely subjective

Last edited:

Every shoe created for Lebron at one point was only seen by Nike and Lebron so this argument is invalid.  Yes we get it there's only 2014 pairs made and it had it gave everyone a chance (except anyone with a next gen console) to purchase the shoe through a game but that doesn't mean its gonna be the greatest Lebron shoe ever.  Relax man people are gonna have their own opinions no need to argue about it
Only people arguing are those responding to my comments, like you. And You're right. You are entitled to your opinion, and I commented on this thread because I am too. And Noone said anything about "greatest lebron" except you. And i get it, there will be haters who already dont like the shoe before they have even seen it. Some of those people people even preordered the shoe. Thats just how ****** up the shoe game has become. The same people "arguing" with me about the value of these shoes as if they know more than i do about a shoe none of us have seen.
roll.gif
Its hilarious. But Congrats to those who were able to get a pair of these shoes and be a part of history.
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Only people arguing are those responding to my comments, like you. And You're right. You are entitled to your opinion, and I commented on this thread because I am too. And Noone said anything about "greatest lebron" except you. And i get it, there will be haters who already dont like the shoe before they have even seen it. Some of those people people even preordered the shoe. Thats just how ****** up the shoe game has become. The same people "arguing" with me about the value of these shoes as if they know more than i do about a shoe none of us have seen.
roll.gif
Its hilarious. But Congrats to those who were able to get a pair of these shoes and be a part of history.
nthat.gif
Are you keeping your pair and wearing them or just another reseller looking to hype these up for a "Yeezy" like payday? 

Are you keeping your pair and wearing them or just another reseller looking to hype these up for a "Yeezy" like payday? 
Does it really matter? People want them to stunt and people want them to resell. One isn't a higher, nobler thing than the other.

I'm assuming he'd be keeping them to be exclusive, because if he's doing all of this back and forth with people just to resell in the end..that would be sad.

Does it really matter? People want them to stunt and people want them to resell. One isn't a higher, nobler thing than the other.

I think you miss the point. sounds like dude is just hyping them up. its not a noble issue.

I think you miss the point. sounds like dude is just hyping them up. its not a noble issue.
You people are hilarious to me. The same people talking bout "hyping" up shoes have the nerve to be selling Jordans Taxi's for $280. Really? And you wanna talk to me about hype? You wanna talk to me about resells? The clowns/hypocrites who filled this site before i ever got here is mindblowing, Im assuming your the same people using bots to buy jordans. smh. Pure BULL!

Last edited:
Yeah but he could be hyping them up because he wants to stunt in them and make it a bigger deal. But I'm not getting a pair, I won't pay over retail for a pair of lebrons, so it's all moot anyway.

Did I ask you? Did I say one was more "nobler" or "higher" than another? I'm just wondering if 23Head is keeping his/her pair or reselling it. I never said one is worse than another. Do YOU really matter?

The problem is more people didnt get them than those that did. So there's gonna be exaggerated hate. I understand. If i missed out on these, I'd be mad too. :pimp:

Considering not all gamers/nba 2k players are sneakerheads, I'm pretty sure there are more people that had the chance to get them but didn't want them than the people that actually got them.

Oh, Were still comparing shoes that Lebron WORE to shoes noone probably outside of Nike and Lebron has even SEEN yet in life? Right...
EXACTLY your comparing a shoe NO ONE has seen to a shoe that is ICONIC in the Lebron line and saying its better.  

you prove my point.  end of discussion. 

You people are hilarious to me. The same people talking bout "hyping" up shoes have the nerve to be selling Jordans Taxi's for $280. Really? And you wanna talk to me about hype? You wanna talk to me about resells? The clowns/hypocrites who filled this site before i ever got here is mindblowing, Im assuming your the same people using bots to buy jordans. smh. Pure

I sell whatever I want to sell. I don't go in the taxi thread and talk nonsense either. Your points have been tragic to say the least. And your accusations are comical.

First I come from money :lol:
Then I don't own any shoes that are produced in less numbers that your precious 2k brons :lol:
Then Im a hater because I missed out (you didn't read page 1 huh?)
Now I buy bots and I guess I hype up shoes I sell too huh? Nice.

Im a hypocrite :lol:

Last edited:
Considering not all gamers/nba 2k players are sneakerheads, I'm pretty sure there are more people that had the chance to get them but didn't want them than the people that actually got them.
Ya I remember at the beginning of January 2K said over 2500+ codes had been given out but like you said some were just gamer's that didn't want the shoes so I'm sure that total continued to rise before they sold out

You people are hilarious to me. The same people talking bout "hyping" up shoes have the nerve to be selling Jordans Taxi's for $280. Really? And you wanna talk to me about hype? You wanna talk to me about resells? The clowns/hypocrites who filled this site before i ever got here is mindblowing, Im assuming your the same people using bots to buy jordans. smh. Pure
I sell whatever I want to sell. I don't go in the taxi thread and talk nonsense either. Your points have been tragic to say the least. And your accusations are comical.

First I don't own any shoes that are produced in less numbers that your precious 2k brons
laugh.gif

Then Im a hater because I missed out (you didn't read page 1 huh?)
Now I buy bots and I guess I hype up shoes I sell too huh? Nice.

Im a hypocrite
laugh.gif
Did you ban someone and they came back butthurt with a vengeance? 
roll.gif

Exactly, but I have a feeling a lot of those people sold their codes when they saw they were selling for over four hundred on ebay for awhile. So hopefully, these are nice and a decent amount of people keep them. 

zero23 zero23 - depends on who you are talking about.
jziemianski jziemianski - I feel what you are saying. Im actually interested in what they will look like. I haven't made a decision on what I will do with my pair.

If they are ugly and no one wants them then ill just return them.
If they are hyped like the Forging Irons and look good (meaning they aren't really selling for much) then Ill keep them.
If they are going for 1k or something I deem just stupid then they will find a new home.

I just don't care for the extra, stupid hype people are trying to add to them just to boost the value. I can understand excitement. Just reading certain comments shows some of the "excited" people aren't really excited. Just hyping.

"These are going to be the most beautiful shoes ever because nike loves us for playing 2k."

Last edited:
Got a buyer already 900$ with no pics [emoji]128540[/emoji] lol hope they dope though I wanna keep[emoji]128591[/emoji]

You cant be serious. You HONESTLY think more people with x1 and p4's who KNEW about the shoes, passed on them, than ALL the people who bought nba 2k14 on ps3/x360 who were alienated from this shoe altogether? Not too mention those who love lebron shoes but dont play 2k?! Smh. Wow. The more responses I read, I'm becoming more confident I'm speaking to teenagers in high school.

You cant be serious. You HONESTLY think more people with x1 and p4's who KNEW about the shoes, passed on them, than ALL the people who bought nba 2k14 on ps3/x360 who were alienated from this shoe altogether? Not too mention those who love lebron shoes but dont play 2k?! Smh. Wow. The more responses I read, I'm becoming more confident I'm speaking to teenagers in high school.
It always possible I know I had a couple friends who played the game and got a code and called me about it because they were confused about the whole thing and knew I was into shoes.  When I told them what it was about they thought it was crazy to spend $220 on a shoe especially when they didn't know what it looked like. I'm not saying more people passed but I bet a fair amount did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom