The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

God forbid if something does happen to my MBP, can I purchase Applecare that same day or following day to get an extended warranty to fix it?

eek.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

God forbid if something does happen to my MBP, can I purchase Applecare that same day or following day to get an extended warranty to fix it?

If it is within the first year. After that first year you can no longer purchase extended warranty.

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

23kidd wrote:

OG ; Source?
I tried posting the pic but its coming out too small so check out this thread: http://niketalk.com/topic/183665?page=30

Where did u get the blacked out icons from? or did u make them yourself?

Na homie...The icons i got are from http://macthemes2.net/.
-Go to the forums and create an account.
-Then do a search for "black set" and the author is VE,and it should be on the 5th page.
-Then do the download. Also for the Office icons, you have to look through the pages, im not sure which page though..

Hope that helps.

anyone have a suggestions on what applications are worth getting?

Right now I've decided to get Microsoft Office and Adobe CS4.

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

so, the way that you guys changed the docks and ect, does that work with Snow leopard?

I dnt have snow leopard, but I'm pretty sure you can

Quick question:

I'm still running Tiger, do I have to upgrade to Leopard then to SL? Or can I purchase the $30 SL?

Originally Posted by ramho

anyone have a suggestions on what applications are worth getting?

Right now I've decided to get Microsoft Office and Adobe CS4.

Some expensive programs you decided to get..you got a connect?

Originally Posted by krey1231

Quick question:

I'm still running Tiger, do I have to upgrade to Leopard then to SL? Or can I purchase the $30 SL?

Honestly, no yo don't. The disc is an install disc anyway, you can even do a clean install with it Just find someone with a snow leopard disc and pop itin. I've hooked up a couple of my peeps

Originally Posted by krey1231

Quick question:

Honestly, no yo don't. The disc is an install disc anyway, you can even do a clean install with it Just find someone with a snow leopard disc and pop itin. I've hooked up a couple of my peeps

^^
Same question.
Also, here is a picture of my desktop to get this thread going again.
I apologize for the enormous size.
laugh.gif

screenshot20090910at945.png

PO

%@$.. I just did a software update and got iTunes 9 and now the volume control on my Mac doesn't work.

I hate Apple.

Back
Top Bottom