The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

can anyone in here link me to some nice MBP 15 cases? I would prefer the rubber material but anything should be fine

Originally Posted by theone218

can anyone in here link me to some nice MBP 15 cases? I would prefer the rubber material but anything should be fine

speckproducts.com

I got my Satin See Thru case for my MBP 13 from them.

need suggestion on how much should I sell my Laptop.

Black Macbook: New Harddrive, New heating sensor, still under warranty till september 2011. On an External HD, willing to throw in plus 10,000 songs, plus 300 movies all DVD-Rips. NO Camera Movies.

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

need suggestion on how much should I sell my Laptop.

Black Macbook: New Harddrive, New heating sensor, still under warranty till september 2011. On an External HD, willing to throw in plus 10,000 songs, plus 300 movies all DVD-Rips. NO Camera Movies.

One eBay, I've seen a pristine conditioned Black Macbook similar to your specs minus the songs/movies for about $900. Although, I have seen some sell as low as $600.

Keep in mind the last MBP model before they jumped to unibody, still sell around 800-900.

Lol, I feel you. If they come out in the next 3 weeks I might feel a bit of remorse, but not that much cuz this thing is awesome.

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

Lol, I feel you. If they come out in the next 3 weeks I might feel a bit of remorse, but not that much cuz this thing is awesome.
Enjoy it man, once you learn how to fully use your Mac it will be so easy.

Macworld Expo is next week, there could be something releasing next week as well. Keep an eye out for that.

Originally Posted by RLAK824

Just got the 21.5 iMac such a fast desktop

Nice! I thought I was the only one with the latest iMac. Make sure you have no problems with yours such as yellowing and a flickering screen. I was fortunate to have no problems on mine and I purchased my 27" back in November. Have fun with it.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Nice! I thought I was the only one with the latest iMac. Make sure you have no problems with yours such as yellowing and a flickering screen. I was fortunate to have no problems on mine and I purchased my 27" back in November. Have fun with it.
eek.gif

C'mon son.

I love my iMac, Keyboard sucks tho. Lookin for a replacement...

Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

eek.gif

C'mon son.

I love my iMac, Keyboard sucks tho. Lookin for a replacement...

Any suggestions?
Haha, I didn't know you had the new iMac. Good to know! As far as keyboard replacements, I really don't have any suggestions.  I like the new keyboard IMO. I haven't had any problems with it since.

And for those waiting on new updates of the MBP, here are the rumored benchmarks for the "Arrandale" chip set  MBP.
pimp.gif

Rumored New MBP Benchmarks.
022334-mbp61_500.jpg

023700-core.png

In other words, if these bench marks are true...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You MBP people are going to be in for a treat.

I just got a Macbook Pro 13'' basic 2.26 ghz processor. i upgraded the hdd to a 500 gig. This thing dump turds on my toshiba.

Does anyone know where I can get video/audio codecs?

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

I just got a Macbook Pro 13'' basic 2.26 ghz processor. i upgraded the hdd to a 500 gig. This thing dump turds on my toshiba.

Does anyone know where I can get video/audio codecs?
For video, all you need to DL is a VLC player. That covers a lot of video files in one app.  As far as audio, not to sure.
tongue.gif

Someone help me out here...

My macbook reads dvds and the icon pops up on the screen but nothing plays...I dl the vlc player but I dont know how to get this to work....

Is there something wrong with the drive?

Wll my macbook pro's drive won't read disks and keep spitting them out! Anyone know how to fix this? I spread air in it and still nada. I had it for about a year an a half and its been acting up for about a month.
KVN

Originally Posted by KVN

Wll my macbook pro's drive won't read disks and keep spitting them out! Anyone know how to fix this? I spread air in it and still nada. I had it for about a year an a half and its been acting up for about a month.
KVN
Do you have apple care ?

Back
Top Bottom