***/***The Official Meek Mill thread ***/*** (It's Maybach Music.. Nice)

This boys flow is so vicious he catches that philly aggressiveness and still has the ability to make a song

Does anybody know where to find the Dreamchaser mixtape they reviewed in this month's XXL? I've been searching for it but can't find it.

Does anybody know where to find the Dreamchaser mixtape they reviewed in this month's XXL? I've been searching for it but can't find it.

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

It hasn't dropped.

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

It hasn't dropped.

only Appropriate to bump Considering dreamchasers 2 is out
pimp.gif

meekmill-dreamchasers2.jpeg

http://www.mediafire.com/?v89jxe99v07pxcs

Wow this thread was getting no love, no wonder I couldn't find it. Guess I'll post this here too.
Tape was fire to me. Going in you know that if the production was solid it was going to be a good tape and the production was on point to me. A good amount of it sounds similar but he knows what beats he shines on and put himself on a lot of them can't really hate him for that. He did step outside the box with a couple of them can't really ask for much more than that.
Meeks bars and flow are Meeks bars and flow, I knew what to expect going in, and it didn't disappoint in my opinion. I top rated a lot of tracks on it. I like better than DreamChasers 1 so far. That could change with time though, and the "new" feeling of it dies down. 

mixtape is solid but his style is almost the same on every track. he will not last long if he doesn't switch it up

Back
Top Bottom